Japin Water System

ciaociao

I would like to put a water system in the house. Getting tired of buying bottled water. The local store has water from the japin water system and the water system installed costs 43,400 bt. It must be a great system at that price. Can anybody give advice on this system or any other system? Is it possile to get a good water system at a fair price in Pattaya? Would be grateful for any helpful information.:rolleyes:

There's 2 places in North Pattaya on Sukhumvit, Matsutso (or something like that) and Pure.

Pure is just before the traffic lights at the junction of Sukhumvit and North Road.

The other place is about 150 metres before Pure, just past the second PTT petrol station.

Pure seem to be the more proffessional set up.

I don't konw about prices though, it'll depend on the system you use.

You could try a small inline filter coupled with one of these fancy drinking water filters with 5 filter media which would probably cost less than 10k. That's what I set up in a condo.

There's 2 places in North Pattaya on Sukhumvit, Matsutso (or something like that) and Pure.

Pure is just before the traffic lights at the junction of Sukhumvit and North Road.

The other place is about 150 metres before Pure, just past the second PTT petrol station.

Pure seem to be the more proffessional set up.

I don't konw about prices though, it'll depend on the system you use.

You could try a small inline filter coupled with one of these fancy drinking water filters with 5 filter media which would probably cost less than 10k. That's what I set up in a condo.

:rolleyes:Thank you for the helpful information.:D

• 2 weeks later...