Will This Signal Booster Work On Dtac

ThaiLife

I use a Dtac sim card on my mobile phone, as I live in a poor signal area I am looking at buying a signal booster , ive found a unit that looks

just right but want to confirm that the booster will work on the Dtac frequencies

The Booster specification says .... 824 - 894 MHz / 1850 - 1990 MHz

can any one please confirm that the booster would be ok to use on the Dtac system

Thanks

TL :jap:

It is a good chance that it will work, depending on the antenna placing. I was in the same situation on poor signal, and bought a repeater from China that works very well.

Both Dtac and AIS is to my knowledge using the 1800 MHz frequencies.

It is a good chance that it will work, depending on the antenna placing. I was in the same situation on poor signal, and bought a repeater from China that works very well.

Hi and thanks for the info, I contacted the signal booster manufacture and gave them the Dtac frequencies and this was their reply ..

The booster will only handle the 850 MHz and not 1800 MHz. We do not have any amplifier that will support both frequencies simultaneously.

So it looks like the booster I was looking at will not work on Dtac

This is the booster I was looking at and it comes with a home installation kit as well

Booster Link

not too sure what to try next :(

Hi and thanks for the info, I contacted the signal booster manufacture and gave them the Dtac frequencies and this was their reply ..

The booster will only handle the 850 MHz and not 1800 MHz. We do not have any amplifier that will support both frequencies simultaneously.

So it looks like the booster I was looking at will not work on Dtac

This is the booster I was looking at and it comes with a home installation kit as well

Booster Link

not too sure what to try next :(

Pls. send me a mail and I will send you the link to where I got my repeater. Travelling at the moment with my new notebook. Got the links on my home desktop.