Food Review: Elite Restaurant (Arab Food) Near Asoke

junkofdavid2

I ordered for myself (alone):

ELITE PLATE (Lamb with roasted eggplant and potato on a bed of rice)

Taste: VERY good. Excellent. Lamb was very tender. I usually hate eggplant, but this was amazing!

Portion: Put very little lamb.

Price: Quite expensive at 340 baht, considering they put very little lamb.

LAMB STEW

Taste: Didn't like it. Tasted like lamb in "ketchup soup", although the lamb was tender.

Portion: Very little lamb

Price: Reasonable at 150 baht

LAMB BRIYANI

Taste: Good, but not spectacular. Lamb was very tender.

Portion: Good big portion

Price: Reasonable at 260 baht, considering they put a GOOD AMOUNT of lamb (I don't know why they put so little lamb in the Elite plate which was much more expensive, strange...)

BEEF SHAWARMA SANDWICH

Taste: Very good. Beef was very tender.

Portion: Good, with lots of beef in the sandwich. Much more generous than the Nana shawarma stalls.

Price: Very good price at 60 baht, especially considering that they put a lot of tender beef.

CHICKEN SHAWARMA SANDWICH

Taste: So-so... Not much taste, and chicken was very dry.

Portion: Good, with lots of chicken chunks. (but was dry, so didn't appreciate the good portion)

Price: Very good at 60 baht

^_^

haha.. :D

From TikTokThai.com:

Just 350 meters from BTS Asoke, you can walk from the station (leaving through Exit 6) in less than 5 minutes. Elite Restaurant & Karaoke is right on the Sukhimvit main road just before Soi 18.. you can't miss it! If you get lost, though, their number is 02-259-0773 or 02-259-0774.

haha.. :D

From TikTokThai.com:

Just 350 meters from BTS Asoke, you can walk from the station (leaving through Exit 6) in less than 5 minutes. Elite Restaurant & Karaoke is right on the Sukhimvit main road just before Soi 18.. you can't miss it! If you get lost, though, their number is 02-259-0773 or 02-259-0774.

Update... was there today. It's not Exit 6. It's another exit. Anyway, it's on Sukhumvit main, opposite Jasmine City.

One question. Did you actually eat all of that in one meal? If so you must have a huge appetite :)

I ordered for myself (alone):

ELITE PLATE (Lamb with roasted eggplant and potato on a bed of rice)

Taste: VERY good. Excellent. Lamb was very tender. I usually hate eggplant, but this was amazing!

Portion: Put very little lamb.

Price: Quite expensive at 340 baht, considering they put very little lamb.

LAMB STEW

Taste: Didn't like it. Tasted like lamb in "ketchup soup", although the lamb was tender.

Portion: Very little lamb

Price: Reasonable at 150 baht

LAMB BRIYANI

Taste: Good, but not spectacular. Lamb was very tender.

Portion: Good big portion

Price: Reasonable at 260 baht, considering they put a GOOD AMOUNT of lamb (I don't know why they put so little lamb in the Elite plate which was much more expensive, strange...)

BEEF SHAWARMA SANDWICH

Taste: Very good. Beef was very tender.

Portion: Good, with lots of beef in the sandwich. Much more generous than the Nana shawarma stalls.

Price: Very good price at 60 baht, especially considering that they put a lot of tender beef.

CHICKEN SHAWARMA SANDWICH

Taste: So-so... Not much taste, and chicken was very dry.

Portion: Good, with lots of chicken chunks. (but was dry, so didn't appreciate the good portion)

Price: Very good at 60 baht