Noisy Girls In Thailand!

SiamOne

Is this the voice of experience asking a question :D

- surely it depends on how noisy the girl, how thick the walls, how thick or thin skinned the neighbours and how much they enjoy listening to the couple next door bonking :D

It also depends on how noisy the neighbours are, and if they give you problems :D .................maybe can be a ( pleasurable :o:D ) form of lighthearted revenge :D

True story: one time in the room next to me (old farang, barlady gf) were doing it along with upstairs (two young Thais) and me and my gf (Black man, older Thai lady). That was a trip.

I always heard my neighbors doing it on both corners (the farang/BG) (two young Thais)

It doesn't phase me. As for them hearing me, I don't know.

well, we live in a wooden house, and every noise can be heard (we can hear some neighbours)

I just wonder how you deal with it, as I cannot stop some noise!1 :D  :D  :D

Is that why they have so many, Roosters/Cocks, Chickens, Dogs etc in the Villages :D In which case, as a rule of thumb, the more animals in the yard the noisier the women is :D

If we lived in a village, to drown out my Wifes noises, we'd probably need 5 Roosters, 3 Chickens and 2 hungry dogs :o

With all the whipped cream and warm custard flying around the bedroom sometimes it gets in my ears. So I don't know if I'm making too much noise or not.

:o

Edit. warm custard? Sorry, I made a fruedian slip. How embarassing.

I meant to say Marzipan.

Edited by Gazza

I stayed in a bungalow in Lamai samui one time & my neighbours were a norweigan girl & a thai guy, jeez were they noisy & the wall practically shook, next morning if you saw them it was quite embarrasing & the thai guy always looked sheepish but the girl didn't even seem to realise. I wonder if she was hard of hearing or something? :o I try to keep the noise levels down but it depends on the design of your house, I never ever have my bed next to an ajoining wall :D