Enigma Circuit- A New Track In Chonburi, Thailand!

BigBikeBKK

You know what gents,

I may well have confused Bonanza Circuit with Enigma Circuit...

Most of the info I've found has been from Thai forums that I run through Google translate, and a lot gets lost in translation icon_wink.gif

This is the new Bonanza Circuit located in Pak Chong near Khao Yai National Park-

bonanza-speed-way-plan%20%281%29.jpg

Total distance of 2.8 km total includes 11 curves and a 720-meter long straight and is expected to open officially in March to April 2011

bonanza-speed-way-plan%20%282%29.jpg

Bonanza%20speed%20way%20%283%29.JPG

It's quite possible that the pictures in my first post were taken at Bonanza and not Enigma... icon_redface.gif

I've asked around an none of my Thai friends have heard about it. Very strange.

screenshotnfz.png

Thais with sports cars definitely know about this track- it's discussed on several Thai supercar forums, but I still haven't found any concrete information about exact location or confirmed opening date... Guess perhaps we'll know more in about 4 days!

I heard about this Bonanza track from my local bike mechanic in Korat, he mentioned it was 90% complete. I drove down to Bangkok last Saturday and there was a bunch of supercars driving flat out back from Khao Yai on a Rally, I had a chat with a guy when he stopped for fuel and he mentioned the same, said the track is nearly finished and should be open next month. Looks good and sounds great, will be a welcome change from the Kart track we are using up here at the moment. Happy days...

I've asked around an none of my Thai friends have heard about it. Very strange.

screenshotnfz.png

Thais with sports cars definitely know about this track- it's discussed on several Thai supercar forums, but I still haven't found any concrete information about exact location or confirmed opening date... Guess perhaps we'll know more in about 4 days!

Owners of Bonanza circuit have invited Graham from Highside Tours for official opening on Feb 27 ... contact him on highsidetours.com for more info

Can't make it myself due to work :(

Edited by dec

• 5 months later...