How Much Should I Pay For A Company Address.

cameozo

Starting a business in Thailand and need to have an address for my business. Going to move into a new condo, but also have the option of paying someone to use their address. I've been told that I'll need to pay a percentage of the monthly rent, but that this could be done on a different contract with the rent being lowered.

The other option would include me paying a one time fee and then paying a few percentage a month of 5000 baht or less.

How much should this really be costing me? I've also had a third offer made to me of a 1 time few of 15000 baht and 150 baht a month.

the registered address should be the place where thebusiness operates. This is also the place where you have to keep your accounting records. Not sure if that plkace of some bussy of someone is suitable for this..last not least, I presume you are a foreigner. So where do you want to place your four employees to obtain a workpermit? In your condo?

• 4 weeks later...

Does a comany need to operate from an actual physical address. What if OP employs staff on a basis of operating remotly and simply reporting via email/cell?

Plenty of business structures do not involve the requirement of more than a net connection a car and a small home office. The home office of which you can lease to the company you direct for an amount equivilent to the interest component of said personal morgtage...legally tax deductable in LOS???

I'm applying Australian company functions here so please don't construe this as a smart arse reply, I am just chucking out some options that may qualify in Thailand.

I'm interested if they are, also interested in the costs associated with maintaining a registered office......

• 3 weeks later...

any company must be registered *somewhere*. This can be of course at your home. If you are a foreigner, you run of course into work permit issues unless you fulfill the requirements.