Quiet And Clean Udon Hotel Needed

westbounder

Hi, I have been to Udon many times and stayed in plenty of places there. The best by far is the Irish Clock Pub, very central but quiet. The place has around 7 huge rooms, big comfortable beds and a large bathroom with shower.

All inc breakfast for 850 baht a night - excellent. Food is possibly the best in western style Udon as well, but a little pricey lol.

I havent been for about 6 months and believe the place may well be under new ownership, so I hope the standards have been maintained as I wouldnt like to stay anywhere else.

Enjoy it and let us know if its as good as it should be.

Cheers, MH

Edited by MHayward

Many times The irish clock is full.I would recommend top mansion.Contact them A week to 10 days before you plan on staying there.go to [email protected] phone 087-923-8383

About A minutes walk from top mansion is The city lodge phone number 042-224-439 it has dining. You will like both if these places. ckeck em out at udonmap. Oh and they are where ya want to be,Both are located at the best area in udon.Anything about udon ya want to know pm me.

One aspect the OP asked for was "Quiet"

In that regard I would definitely warn him about the Top Mansion.

Yes it is clean, cheap & convenient....BUT forget about sleeping if that DISCO a stones throw away in the next Soi is still up and running. This is the one and only reason I will not stay at the Mansion again.

Call the Irish Clock, they are often booked out if that is any indication.

Didn't know they had changed hands.......more info anyone, the last guy was excellent!