Sangkha To Siem Reap Trip

MHayward

Hi Folks,

I searched the Forum but couldnt find much up to date information for my needs.

I am looking for good advice on an organised trip from Sangkha to Siem Reap.

I have a number of a guy on the Cambodian side who arranges transport, this would be fine if we were going it alone, however this time I am taking my old mum and her friend, both in their 70s, therefore I would like to be a little more organised.

There will probably be 6 adults (including my friends girlfirend who is possibly a 'picky supermodel' type thai ) and we are looking for a way to have a fairly organised trip from Sangkha to Siem Reap with associated tour of Angkor for at least 3 nights.

I would like transport from Sangkha Surin to Chong Sa Ngam Border crossing and then possibly an associated trip the other side down to Siem Reap, however I do have a number for that as I said. Plus I do believe there is a reasonable choice of buses and taxis the other side anyway.

The bit I really need to sort out is the Sangkha to the Border, but surely someone knows a reliable Mini Van service ??

Anyone any ideas or good experiences with Border Crossing Info or contact details please.

Cheers, MH

Edited by MHayward

Well folks, thanks for all the replies !!

I am still looking for info, but have decided to go via the 'new' border crossing at Chong Sa Ngam so all we need is advice or contact details of the transport either side. We need a van or taxi for 5/6 persons from Sangkha to Chong Sa Ngam and then transport to Siem Reap on the other side. Similarly on return 3 days later.

Cheers, MH