Ribeana Robinsons

BigC

I'm with you Big C, lets start a petition to get Ribena and Crunchie's imported into Thailand... and whilst we're at it add Mini Cheddars and Vimto to the list!

also the whole Ginister brand !,

aaah yeah steak an ale pastie, like you say th whole range is the nuts!

wouldnt it be nice to see this range in 7-11

ginsters_03.jpg

I'm salivating on the key board........

^ Yeah looks great....reckon you've all forgotten how bad they taste tho......give me a Greggs pastie any time! :licklips:

it would be nice to see a Greggs here on samui, or a similar version !, is there even a UK bakery type shop on samui ? seen loads of ' French Bakerys ... but they just are not up to the standards of gregs...

maybe we could start a new pin thread

' So you want to open a bar ? ... check the actual needs and service required on Samui ...

all these billions of THB wasted down the drain every year by ferang opening bars at rip off purchase prices, maybe we could help them by assisting them in idea's for buinesses that would possibly work ? and that the services that are in demand

IE

English Bakery like Gregs

or

A uk Sweet shop for Big C

Or

a KFC outlet that sells what KFC tastes like back home ( not the crappy chicken served here )

or

Mini Cab Service :whistling:

I'm with you Big C, lets start a petition to get Ribena and Crunchie's imported into Thailand... and whilst we're at it add Mini Cheddars and Vimto to the list!

might not need to import from as far as england. they sell crunchies and Rihbeana in malaysia. normally i buy barrels of the stuff and the crunchie i eat quickly to stop people stealing them and because they go off.

let me do some digging hold on

A proper Kebab shop.....open 'till at least 3am. ;)

any rich ferang wont to open an airport????

without starting another bangkok airways rant thread... i fancy a weekend trip to Singapore... checked BKK airlines, 15,070 K return !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went to airasia and it was only 4,050 THB return from Phuket .............. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Boycott Bangkok Air

Rant over

maybe we could start a new pin thread

' So you want to open a bar ? ... check the actual needs and service required on Samui ...

all these billions of THB wasted down the drain every year by ferang opening bars at rip off purchase prices, maybe we could help them by assisting them in idea's for buinesses that would possibly work ? and that the services that are in demand

IE

English Bakery like Gregs

or

A uk Sweet shop for Big C

Or

a KFC outlet that sells what KFC tastes like back home ( not the crappy chicken served here )

or

Mini Cab Service :whistling:

oh, and opening a sizzler franchise here would also go down well

so much talk of one opening, but nothing has happened yet

Boycott Bangkok Air

Shouldn't that have said "Boycott Bangkok AIr until they serve Ribena in economy class?":whistling::lol:

and a crunchie !

or , a nice fresh sausage roll or cornish pasty ...

I remember clearly taking a flight in 2004 for less than 2000 Baht......hot chinese chicken and noodlesserved on board....smiling and attentive staff.....comfortable seating....

Hell it was as un western an experience as you could hope for.....yup I bought the 'boutique' tag.

Whoever came up with the current price structure etc should be blindfoldedand lined up against the wall etc.....

It wasn't always the complete ripoff it is now.

Funny how other businesses on Samui reply here but not the biggest one.......they understand enough to westernise their airline though don't they? :bah:

The 'BA' experience......both basking in past glories. :(

Boycott Bangkok Air

Shouldn't that have said "Boycott Bangkok AIr until they serve Ribena in economy class?":whistling::lol:

and a crunchie !

or , a nice fresh sausage roll or cornish pasty ...

I remember clearly taking a flight in 2004 for less than 2000 Baht......hot chinese chicken and noodlesserved on board....smiling and attentive staff.....comfortable seating....

Hell it was as un western an experience as you could hope for.....yup I bought the 'boutique' tag.

Whoever came up with the current price structure etc should be blindfoldedand lined up against the wall etc.....

It wasn't always the complete ripoff it is now.

Funny how other businesses on Samui reply here but not the biggest one.......they understand enough to westernise their airline though don't they? :bah:

The 'BA' experience......both basking in past glories. :(

i remember those flights, hot meals and fairly cheap tickets, and it was 75 THB to the pound !!!

A proper Kebab shop.....open 'till at least 3am. ;)

any rich ferang wont to open an airport????

without starting another bangkok airways rant thread... i fancy a weekend trip to Singapore... checked BKK airlines, 15,070 K return !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went to airasia and it was only 4,050 THB return from Phuket .............. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Boycott Bangkok Air

Rant over

back in the day when i used to fly to spain and fill up my bag with 3000 cigarettes. maybe there is a simliar market in thailand but in stead of cigarettes.

crunchies.

Let me seee they have some bookes out. Mr Nice, Mr Nasty and future vacum for a Mr Crunchie which would make me money and honey combe which would me me mr happy :D:)

also the whole Ginister brand !,

aaah yeah steak an ale pastie, like you say th whole range is the nuts!

wouldnt it be nice to see this range in 7-11

ginsters_03.jpg

i have just learnt the hard way that u cannot take a bite out of a computer. just got it back from the repair shop today. next time people post picture of tastey food. please put a warning sign that it is just a picture :D

Must have been a British dread lock hippie?

You live in Thailand if you want all the things that are available @ J.Sainsburys Uk move home easy I love Thailand not for the Uk products though

There's always one!! So none of us should enjoy the occasional food product just because we live here. :huh::rolleyes:

sorry i get flash backs of when i first came to thailand and some dread lock hippie had ago at me because i asked the waitress " what time they were showing the DvD"

he told me " YOU DON'T COME TO THAILAND TO WATCH A DVD"

i told him he was right. and knocked his teeth out lol

Must have been a British dread lock hippie?

You live in Thailand if you want all the things that are available @ J.Sainsburys Uk move home easy I love Thailand not for the Uk products though

There's always one!! So none of us should enjoy the occasional food product just because we live here. :huh::rolleyes:

sorry i get flash backs of when i first came to thailand and some dread lock hippie had ago at me because i asked the waitress " what time they were showing the DvD"

he told me " YOU DON'T COME TO THAILAND TO WATCH A DVD"

i told him he was right. and knocked his teeth out lol

sorry to tell u the truth he was a she. so i felt bad ust a little bit after taking her teeth out but she was a mess anyway. i mean those hippies almost want to look like crap so i doubt she will be that pissed off here is my teeth :D