Pattaya-Nirun Condo For Rent- 4,000 - 4,500 Baht Monthly + Utilities

Nirun studio condo for rent, .....Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced government electric and 300 baht for service + whatever your water usage monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, sofa, computer desk, table + chairs, new refrigerator, bed(with sheets and towels-if needed) and furniture, cable TV (optional @ 300 baht monthly) . Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pool, 24 hour security with key-card entry ,restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour Shopping mall (5 minute walk), across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor(corner unit-so you have a extra window), in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. Contact me for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m. ..I will be back in Thailand in Jan 28 and you can see it anytime after that...Thanks

post-100725-0-62634300-1295197772_thumb.

post-100725-0-65581500-1295197799_thumb.

Edited by how241

...across from the ShagWell Hotel...

That's got to be the best name I've seen yet for a hotel.

When I hear that name "ShagWell", I always think of the Austin Powers movie where he asked his g/f : "shall we SHAG now or SHAG later ?"

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a few more photos...This is a photo taken from the condo balcony. It shows the smaller swimming pool. There is also a larger pool close by. Either pool is free to use.

Hi can you mail me your number as interested in renting your condo

cheers Mick

Please use PM

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

• 2 weeks later...

hi matey can you let me know if i am able to rent your condo from the 26Th Feb till the 25 march 2011 is it still available !! please email at PM me or better still text me on 07930160938 thanks alan ........ ps should arrive in pattaya on the 26th

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules - Astral

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hi, I am interested in the condo. I am arriving on the 26th of this month and will be staying until july26th. Please let me know if its available can view immediately when I arrive.

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I will be availble from 24/4 to 24/5 for one month, please if availble in this time let me know, or if not, then do you know some one else have condo for around that price too.

email me: //SNIP// Use Pm please

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A renter is leaving very unexpectedly. He will be gone this Monday or Tuesday. This is a room in the same building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture....I could send you some photos if your interested....Even though it is the start of High Season, 4,000 Baht monthly...

Thanks, Howie....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ...

Or by PM

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules

• 5 months later...

I have a small condo available for rent in Nirun Condos. This is a room in the building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture..... I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly...You pay all utilities directly yourself...Let me know if your interested....
Thanks, Howard....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

Edited by astral
No need to shout in large type face

you are aware that that is not a condo, that is a hong dio.

there but for the grace of god ....

NIRUN CONDO, is a Large condo complex that consists of 8 buildings that have over 2,000 condos and 2 swimming pools. There are different size condos available. I have lived here happily, with my g/f for 5 years. For the LOW price, Nirun condos cannot be beat. Sure, it you can afford to spend more, then bigger + better is always available.

Edited by how241

What is hung dio?

4K bath is cheap, even for a guy on a pension.

Admittedly I pay more for electrics in my house than 4K bath pr month but each to his own.

This room has Gov't. electric at 3.6 baht. The monthly bill runs around 1,000 baht, depending on your air cond. usage. If you don't use the air cond. , your bill will be under 500 baht monthly.

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

Edited by astral
No need to shout in large type face

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony.

It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...

Also it has a small sofa and coffee table .

It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building. 4,000 Baht monthly.

English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.