Toughts While Seated On The Throne...

Earleir today, while seated on "the throne," I chanced to look downward at the inside waistband of my favorite old (maybe 12 years!) reliable pair of hiking shorts, now resting comfortably at my feet. There, folded inunobtrusively in it's place, I saw the white care tag, apparently still clearly legible, wow. Man, I thought, so many years through thick & thin with these trusty old shorts and I don't ever recall taking the time to read this tag! And what did it say?

MACHINE WASHABLE

USE DELICATE CYCLE WITH MILD SOAP

WASH DARK COLORS SEPARATELY

DO NOT BLEACH

Ironic, no...?

B)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought of this thread last night, my thoughts were "how clever of the Indian hotel designer, he made the bathroom so I could sit on the loo and throw-up in the sink simultaneously" :) I have a particularly nasty dose of Delhi Belly (actually Bangalore Botty) right now :sick:

I thought of this thread last night, my thoughts were "how clever of the Indian hotel designer, he made the bathroom so I could sit on the loo and throw-up in the sink simultaneously" :) I have a particularly nasty dose of Delhi Belly (actually Bangalore Botty) right now :sick:

"... I thought of this thread last night..." (Happy to help, I guess...)

Delhi Belly or Bangalore Botty... sheesh! All things considered, I'd rather be in Pattaya (or even Philadelphia)...

Hope you're feeling better by now, krap, chog dee!

B)

post-72929-0-31124000-1297397332_thumb.j

post-72929-0-42761900-1297397403_thumb.j

post-72929-0-08337400-1297397415_thumb.j

Thankyou for your concern Michaelaway (although I didn't realise there was a camera in the hotel bathroom).

I got some stuff that can only be described as liquid concrete from a local pharmacy, I now have exactly the opposite problem, talk about shitting bricks :(