Ban Phai Farangs

bedrock

I am living half way from Ban Phai to Borabue , been here a year now and have met around 20 farangs within 40 mins drive from my place , if you would like to get together for regular bbq's and beers call me anytime I,m free most days ,

We have a minimart adjacent to the house I,m building "Snowdon Hall" which I hope to complete sometime this year 2011.That which eventually will become a farm stay available to house upto 3 families as its quite a big house around 500 sqm all up.Everyone that has seen the place say its quite different !

I have a pizza oven nicknamed "The Rocket MK11", I bake bread and smoke bacon , my interests are the garden and a beer at 4pm , the farangs I know are a friendly bunch so come and join the crew all nationalities welcomed.

I moved up here after having 3 years in Pattaya where I owned a restaurant in Cosy Beach Pratamnak Hill called "First and Last Station"

Looking forward to meeting you .............

ps The beer is always cold and cheap , my wife Naang speaks reasonable English I speak no Laos or Thai really , but am learning.

I originate from Nth Yorks UK and spent 25 yrs in Perth West Australia now living permanently in Thailand.

pm me for my numberCheers Bedrock Steve

Living Ban Phai, been to the house many times. The bread is fantasic, better than the mass pruduced Thai bread. The Rocket is out of this world, its well worth a visit,to sit down and have cheap beer outside the mini-mart, sample the bread and bacon and take some home at a reasonable price, and good company as well. While their take a look round the big house, its something else.

• 9 months later...

Saturday Nights at the 'Captains House' has a regular meet. (Generally Not Stag!)

About 100 metres past the PTT gas station on your left, coming from the town center.

Which road is this on Cuban? The one toward Borabue, past the school? Or the road toward Maha Sarakham?

I will be in BanPhai the end of the month and perhaps can stop by.

I have been to BanPhai a few times but I know it only a bit.

Thanks.