Looking For Riding Buddy Or Buddies

engrin

Hi guys,

I don't know a lot about motorcycle mechanics and I have never taken lessons. I've learned a lot in the last few years but there is still a lot I want to learn.My first bike was a Phantom, followed by a Super 4, a Ninjette 250, and now my beloved ER6N. I am looking for a riding buddy or buddies who don't mind hanging out with a dude who is more of a listener than a talker. I usually have my little wife on the back and I've never met a person who didn't like her. I am located in Phanat Nikhom and my days off are Sundays and Mondays. I've recently purchased a GPS so meeting-up will not be a problem. I belong to an "MC" and I love those guys like brothers, but they don't speak much English and my Thai isn't very good. I want to see more of Thailand, learn more about motorcycles, and enjoy some conversation about anything in general! I'm a non-confrontational Canadian who enjoys a few drinks on the weekend but of course, safety is top priority when riding so I don't drink-and-ride.

74027_501911158091_518098091_7228265_7563180_n.jpg

33729_487307898091_518098091_6968112_2651009_n.jpg

Hey Bro,

A small group of us are blasting up to Petchabun, Khao Kho and Loei this weekend.

You're welcome to join us if you like. Mix of fast and slow bikes and we often tend to split into two groups but always set rendezvous points.

Good sense of humor is a must!

PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know the rendezvous point and departure time.

Happy Trails!

Tony

SSRLogo.jpg

Hey Bro,

A small group of us are blasting up to Petchabun, Khao Kho and Loei this weekend.

You're welcome to join us if you like. Mix of fast and slow bikes and we often tend to split into two groups but always set rendezvous points.

Good sense of humor is a must!

PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know the rendezvous point and departure time.

Happy Trails!

Tony

SSRLogo.jpg

B**gger, I keep missing you guys, I am up to Phetchabun on 22nd, but in the pick-up, for a wedding (not mine).Am back to UK, unexpectedly on 9th Feb, someone offered me money for my time, b***d.

Anyway, OP..I am in Pattaya, have a Versys and would,nt mind hooking up for some loops..a neighbour of mine rides a Ducati round here and reckons down Chontaburi way into the mountains is some fine scenery and roads. If you dont want to go that far we could suss out something interesting I,m sure. My Mrs won't sit on the back, strong sense of survival that girl, but she's friendly , pm me if you want, I,m pretty laid back, with an english sense of humour.

Happy trails

I'm in pattaya mate if you want to go for a nice drive down the coast some day give me a shout, I have some favorite spots and beaches down towards Rayong which I think you would enjoy very much for a day out

heading there tomorrow the do some lazy stuff on the beach