Fishing Accessories In Chiang Mai

MastaMak

Hi people from Chiang Mai,

I got visit here who are looking for fishing accessories since they told me most of the stuff they buy in France is made in Thailand.

If someone knows a shop (here in Chiang Mai or in BKK) or a website it would be most welcome.

What he is looking for is some thread I think it's called Black Gold with some number.

Thanks for any advice

There's many fishing stores throughout Chiang Mai.

But is it the Daiwa Black Gold reel series that your friends are after? I was ogling a Daiwa BG60 just last week on the road to Bo San at Mr B's shop.

I don't know anything about a black gold thread.

Thanks a lot, that's probably it.

Sorry also didn't realize there is a whole fishing forum on thaivisa (not very familiar with fishing). Found this in a thread also:

"I visited Boomtown for the first time yesterday. It's behind Rimping Supermarket (Chiang Mai). The owner is Pat, has a lot of supplies and he has great English as well, I was able to get a lot of info from him about local fishing techniques. I recommend a visit if you are up in this area. "

There's many fishing stores throughout Chiang Mai.

But is it the Daiwa Black Gold reel series that your friends are after? I was ogling a Daiwa BG60 just last week on the road to Bo San at Mr B's shop.

I don't know anything about a black gold thread.