฿1,500 To Spend At The Only Russian Restaurant In Bangkok For ฿735

TikTokThai

Hello everyone,

Today we're running a very nice deal for ฿1,500 to spend at the only Russian restaurant in Bangkok for ฿735

A million images are conjured up when you hear the words "Russian Restaurant" but we'd like to sum Podkova up with 3 simple words: Classy. Very classy.

For full deals, please see http://www.tiktokthai.com/bangkok/podkova-russian-restaurant

As Bangkok's only Russian restaurant, it's difficulty to make any comparisons, but you only have to look at the photos on our site and the YouTube video (below) to get an idea what Podkova is all about.

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

I once spent 3 months working in Russia for a mobile Telecom company. I have worked all over the world and have to say the food I had to eat there is some of the worst food I have ever eaten. The money we were on was very good but every one of us gave it up as we could not stomach any more cabbage soup. Russian restaurant doesn't exactly conjure up pictures of lovely food. At least not to me it doesn't :blink::sorry:

The OP is an advertiser so has the right to promote his business here I believe. Promoting booze on the other hand?? Not sure :lol:

ps I like borche, do they do anything that resembles Ukraine Food (cabbage rolls, perogies)?

Edited by bkkjames

the deals they do seem ok, just waiting for some deals on Samui

Hi Boater,

Unfortunately, as it stands at the moment, Samui is probably going to be last on our list of places to start. As you can imagine, setting up deals require a lot of on-the-ground effort so we have to go to the places that have the most interest. So far, we've had much more interest from Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai than we have had on Samui. Still, hopefully we'll get there eventually!

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

the deals they do seem ok, just waiting for some deals on Samui

Hi Boater,

Unfortunately, as it stands at the moment, Samui is probably going to be last on our list of places to start. As you can imagine, setting up deals require a lot of on-the-ground effort so we have to go to the places that have the most interest. So far, we've had much more interest from Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai than we have had on Samui. Still, hopefully we'll get there eventually!

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

Congratulations on the business Jonathan. I love the concept and wish you every success.

Kind of expensive, 1500 b

The deal was actually only ฿735. ฿1,500 was the actual value of the voucher.

We only sold 16 vouchers for this restaurant which was quite low when compared to other deals we've run. Did other people think that the cost of the voucher was ฿1,500 too, or was it just as other people said in this thread; many people simply don't fancy Russian food? We'd love to hear more feedback from people! It will help us to create more relevant and exciting deals in the future!

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

We only sold 16 vouchers for this restaurant which was quite low when compared to other deals we've run. Did other people think that the cost of the voucher was ฿1,500 too, or was it just as other people said in this thread; many people simply don't fancy Russian food? We'd love to hear more feedback from people! It will help us to create more relevant and exciting deals in the future!

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

Probably the latter Jonathon.

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

I don't think it was difficult to understand how much the voucher cost, and how much it was worth, unless you didn't bother to read it carefully.

My feeling on the low interest in that deal is that for many people it is a foreign cuisine they have never sampled before, and so 735 baht might seem a bit much for something they might end up not liking.

Perhaps a lower outlay and people would have taken the gamble.

Edited by rixalex

Jonathan

Team TikTokThai

I don't think it was difficult to understand how much the voucher cost, and how much it was worth, unless you didn't bother to read it carefully.

My feeling on the low interest in that deal is that for many people it is a foreign cuisine they have never sampled before, and so 735 baht might seem a bit much for something they might end up not liking.

Perhaps a lower outlay and people would have taken the gamble.

Sorry, my mistake, I meant 700 is kind of expensive :)

What I consider a good deal, if we're speaking about the best offer or if you need a gourmand's opinion, is the Bayok restaurant. I haven't yet found something I didn't like up there. 400 thb and eat all you can...

Anyway, business is business and if people would be willing to pay more, then take their money, what can I say :)

Edited by yeno

What I consider a good deal, if we're speaking about the best offer or if you need a gourmand's opinion, is the Bayok restaurant. I haven't yet found something I didn't like up there. 400 thb and eat all you can...

Anyway, business is business and if people would be willing to pay more, then take their money, what can I say :)

Bayok restaurant? Are you talking about one of the eateries at the top of the Baiyoke Tower building?

Bayok restaurant? Are you talking about one of the eateries at the top of the Baiyoke Tower building?

You couldnt give me a free coupon to eat there :lol: