Gutarist And Band Sat. Night At Larry'S Dive Suk. 22

hearditallbefore

That "dive" shot itself in the foot years ago as far as I am concerned.

Dont give a shit if Clapton, Santana and Slash are jamming on the same stage, I will never set foot in this "dive" ever again, som nam na.

Enjoy, I hope you do, I wont be there to enjoy with you.

That "dive" shot itself in the foot years ago as far as I am concerned.

Dont give a shit if Clapton, Santana and Slash are jamming on the same stage, I will never set foot in this "dive" ever again, som nam na.

Enjoy, I hope you do, I wont be there to enjoy with you.

I agree with you. I hosted and started a jam there for awhile but the prick would never pay me so I stopped. He did however have a shlt-load of excuses why he couldn't pay me.

At the same time, another farang was running the little gogo bar part of Larry's (Where I played) and he is to this day owed around 3 months of salary.

I wouldn't step foot in that "Dive" even if my lizard was leaking.

Larry's Dive had a gogo bar???

Used to go there like 5 -6 years ago... only for the Mexican food. Still a bit pricey as the place was always getting smaller and becoming more dive-like. Actually surprised it's still going. Probably a shoebox size hole in the wall by now ; )

M&M

Nope, I'm not in the band, or work there, or get anything free from them. I just heard about it, and I like dives. I used to go there 8 or 10 years ago when it was a really decent bar.

I guess they are trying to make a come-back after a few years of crappy stand ins and wanna-be jammers.

It should be a good party anyways, if you don't like the place, just don't go, no sweat. If you want to hear some good music and drink some beer and relax, then see you there.

Well, I had a beer there only one time, the owner (I think) invited me to play, if I have skills, so I refused. Just a dump, IMHO, though he seemed a nice guy, and other 2-3 fellows who were singiong their versions of "Country roads" :)

Nope, I'm not in the band, or work there, or get anything free from them. I just heard about it, and I like dives. I used to go there 8 or 10 years ago when it was a really decent bar.

I guess they are trying to make a come-back after a few years of crappy stand ins and wanna-be jammers.

It should be a good party anyways, if you don't like the place, just don't go, no sweat. If you want to hear some good music and drink some beer and relax, then see you there.

8-10 years ago it was good and yes i would like to make a come-back to that time when they where a very busy place, but it wan't happen.

Was there about 3 months ago, they send me a personal post that they going to change the place with sofa's and new lights, nothing happened and when i arrived one of the managers was the best lager beer costumer himself, did not see him at all as he was playing darts on the second floor.

Not going to see me there anymore.

Sad as it was a good place.