Face Painter Needed At Cm Toyride

Hog Head

Every time a very moving event. To see these kids whose school uniform disguises how poor many of them are getting often the first toys in their lifes makes you happy yourself.

Last time it was a school of dumb children.(Photo)

To give cute toys to cute little kids is easy, more difficult are appropriate presents for the older ones, ranging up to 15 years.

Table tennis, basket ball nets, footballs are some example of things given away.

ToyRide is much more than TOYS, through donations which are most welcome it helps schools in remote areas. Replacing dreadful toilets to donating computers.

A perfect way of giving something of the good life that we farang enjoy here so much back.

Each and every one Baht reaches its destination = Thai Children

PS opps Photo didn't load

post-64651-0-64843900-1295622500_thumb.j

Edited by THAIPHUKET

Can't help with the face painting but is there any chance of a post with the details of this event as I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in it.

Cheers

Have you tried looking at their website that was in the OP, DER!!!!!

A very positive response to a genuine question indeed !!! This attitude really encourages growth within your events.

Thanks Thaiphuket & Silverhawk,

This was exactly what I was looking for.

Lets hope Thaihog manages to promote the event in a slightly more friendly way to other parties who may be interested. After all, not everyone has been on past events such as this!!

Thanks again guys :thumbsup:

Can't help with the face painting but is there any chance of a post with the details of this event as I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in it.

Cheers

A very positive response to a genuine question indeed !!! This attitude really encourages growth within your events.

Please take note that this post refers to "their website". To the best of my knowledge, it was not posted by anyone involved in organizing the events.

How good of an artist do I need to be? I like to paint, I have a motorcycle and February 20th is my birthday....sounds like it was meant to be!

Thanks for the offer, and with the PM I received, that is 2 face painter volunteers. This was one of the most popular events last year for the kids and 2 people are really needed for this. Having said that, the more the merrier as we can use volunteers to help out during the day.

Sansai Sam - PM me with your email and and we can keep you up to date with the event scheduling

All riders on bikes big and small are welcome on this Feb 20 main ride day event, and we hope to see you there

Cheers

I am not connected in any way with the Toy Ride. The website mentioned in the OP (original poster) would have answered your question, which is what I pointed out.

DAvid and I lead the ride from Tesco and as usual there was a bit of a circle jerk in getting everyone started in an orderly fashion and I can see how you got left behind. Do not feel bad, nor is this a reflection on having a Wave, as year 2 I got left behind on a BMW, and I was supposed to be leading.

This is year 4 and we have learned a lot and are planning on having volunteers to marshal the start of the ride a bit better. All bikes big and small are welcome, and given that Wave type type bikes are the majority in CM, we hope so see more participating in the ride.

This year I am going to lead on my Royal Enfield so there is no ability to "shoot off" given its alledged 22 HP. This is a charity ride, not a race and all bikes big and small are welcome. Please come to the start at Tesco and participate so that we have a big parade of decorated bikes around CM and gain some exposure to help these kids.