Sunday Buffet In Bangkok

Dennis01

I want to take my Aussie relatives to a great Sunday brunch in Bangkok in April 2011. This will be their one and only Sunday Buffet in Thailand and I want it to be a great experience - ie great atmosphere, great food etc. I have heard that the Marriot Riverside have a great Sunday brunch with live music etc. Can you help me out with some suggestions. Thanks for your replies.

For Sunday brunch, I have heard that the Marriott, the Oriental, and the Sukothai are the three best choices.

Both Marriotts are supposedly very good actually (riverside and Sukhumvit Soi 2), plus I'd add the Intercontinental and Shangri-La onto the list of top buffets, especially the Intercon.

For Sunday brunch, I have heard that the Marriott, the Oriental, and the Sukothai are the three best choices.

Both Marriotts are supposedly very good actually (riverside and Sukhumvit Soi 2), plus I'd add the Intercontinental and Shangri-La onto the list of top buffets, especially the Intercon.

I would recommend

Trader Vics at Marriot Riverside

Four Seasons

Jazzy Brunch at Sheraton Grande

Lord Jims at Mandarin Oriental

You can check out some Bandkok Buffet reviews at my blog

Bangkok Gastronomy Blog

Someplace on the river.

For a fun experience, take the BTS to the river and board one of the hotel shuttle boats from Marriott, Hilton, Peninsula, or Ramada.

All these place have impressive scenery and food.

The bexst place I have ever been in Bangkok is Tenderlions on soi 33 Sukhumvit . You can have all you can eat from the morning til the night, including bacon eggs, roast pork, lamb' beef plus all you can drink from 1000 Baht, or 500 if you dont drink. The best buffet in BKK without doubt.....

The bexst place I have ever been in Bangkok is Tenderlions on soi 33 Sukhumvit . You can have all you can eat from the morning til the night, including bacon eggs, roast pork, lamb' beef plus all you can drink from 1000 Baht, or 500 if you dont drink. The best buffet in BKK without doubt.....

If you are for real Waza you should try and get out more, specifically; it is ok to wander away from the Farang Ghetto in Sukhumvit once and a while.

Man up and venture out from time-to-time.

+1 for previous recommendations for the Trader Vic's Sunday brunch. It's just great wherever you are from. But if price is an object Tenderloins isn't bad.

I would recommend

Trader Vics at Marriot Riverside

Four Seasons

Jazzy Brunch at Sheraton Grande

Lord Jims at Mandarin Oriental

You can check out some Bandkok Buffet reviews at my blog

Bangkok Gastronomy Blog

I love Jazzy Brunch at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on Sundays.

For JW Marriott, I love the Chinese Restaurant when I was there few years ago, not sure if the Man Ho Restaurant is still be operating.

If you are for real Waza you should try and get out more, specifically; it is ok to wander away from the Farang Ghetto in Sukhumvit once and a while.

Man up and venture out from time-to-time.

+1 for previous recommendations for the Trader Vic's Sunday brunch. It's just great wherever you are from. But if price is an object Tenderloins isn't bad.

While on the subject of Tenderloins, there is currently an offer via Tik Tok Thai to go to Tenderloins. 2 people can eat AND drink as much as they like in their Sunday brunch for 980 bt....that's a mere 490bt each!! Vouchers must be bought within the next couple of days, but once phurchased, are vaild for 3 months. While Tenderloins may not be the best buffet (quality wise) in Bangkok surely it is currently the best value for money buffet with this deal.

Edited by thecatman

Trader Vics – best in town for many reasons<br style=""> <br style="">

Sheraton Grande is very god

Four Seasons is very good

If price is an object, Crepes and Co has a great brunch for less money, but it is not a buffet.<br style=""> <br style="">