Local Non Imm B Extension Issue?

I am considering going to the Suan Plu Imm. office to request a 30 day extension on my 1 year non-Imm B visa in lieu of a visa run this month. I did, however, use a local broker to obtain my non-imm B visa, (Houston stamp, am U.S citizen ), although I had a successful run to Poipet in september.

What might be the scenario in the event I admit to "unknowingly" violating the Kingdoms immigration laws by having used a broker, in an attempt to preempt a problem that otherwise might occur anyways, at any border checkpoint? Simply coming clean, in hopes of solving the problem once and for all, rather than sweating a visa run every 3 months.??

If I say nothing and simply apply for the extension, recieve it without any problems, am I to assume that all will be well for any subsequent exit/entry run?

My reasons for this way of approaching the problem is that I read a post at some point, (actually a excerpt from an interview with an Imm. official) that an admission of using a visa broker will result in the max. penalty fee of 20,000b, which I would come prepared to pay. However a more confining consequence is not welcome, if you know what I mean.

Sound thinking or wishful thinking?

Thanks to Dr. Patpong