Aikido

ESB7

I know that there's an Aikido dojo in a sports center in Hua Hin but can't recall where it exactly is.

If I'm not mistaken, the instructor is 3rd Dan.

Just passed it yesterday - the Fairtex Gym at the Grand Hotel (by the night market) is advertising Aikido, amongst other things, on it's billboard. As an aside, I had a look around a Wing Tsun Kung-<deleted> / Muay Thai gym in Khao Takiab at the weekend, it seemed pretty cool.

Grannd sport is awful now days I don't knw anyone semi serious that trains there. The trainers there currently are worthless and will butter up silly farangs while taking their money or as they call it, "teaching / training you"

I know that there's an Aikido dojo in a sports center in Hua Hin but can't recall where it exactly is.

Just passed it yesterday - the Fairtex Gym at the Grand Hotel (by the night market) is advertising Aikido, amongst other things, on it's billboard. As an aside, I had a look around a Wing Tsun Kung-<deleted> / Muay Thai gym in Khao Takiab at the weekend, it seemed pretty cool.

Cheers 10dreams......will checck that tomorrow....are you in Pranburi now???

I will check tomorrow but about a year ago they said that the guy does aikido was sick, so lets see and thanks again for the response

No problems, let us know what you think of it. Yes, I am.