"This Vehicle Is Blue"

corkscrew

The sticker on the upper-right corner of the truck's tailgate reads "รถคันนี้สีฟ้า"; the translation is this thread's title.smile.gif

The owner's fortune teller probably told him that black is an unlucky colour for him, so rather than get a new truck or a new paint job, he decided to fool the spirits with a sticker.

Edited by Peppy

The sticker on the upper-right corner of the truck's tailgate reads "รถคันนี้สีฟ้า"; the translation is this thread's title.smile.gif

The owner's fortune teller probably told him that black is an unlucky colour for him, so rather than get a new truck or a new paint job, he decided to fool the spirits with a sticker.

YEP. That's exactly what it is. I can not have a Red car or bike for the same reason.. When i asked the missus IF i could do the sticker trick on my bike ... she said no because VERY bad luck.. Now she tells me after 4 accidents in Thailand on red bikes....biggrin.gif

Next bike is going to be black AND white...because black is not ideal either...laugh.gif

Funny enough Blue IS ok.. I reckon these fortune tellers have shares in a blue paint factory.tongue.gif

Edited by thaicbr

[quote name='thaicbr' timestamp='1295857292' post='4171740'

Get what colour you like and take it along to the Temple with one of those bucket thingys full of goodies, some gold leaf and flour and the Monks will do a Abrica Dabrica on it for you, no problemo, you will be invincible.:rolleyes:

Edited by Kwasaki

[quote name='thaicbr' timestamp='1295857292' post='4171740'

Get what colour you like and take it along to the Temple with one of those bucket thingys full of goodies, some gold leaf and flour and the Monks will do a Abrica Dabrica on it for you, no problemo, you will be invincible.:rolleyes:

But don't forget your amulet!!! :rolleyes: