I Have Land For Sale Near Mukdaharn

I have land for sale 30 Km from Mukdaharn, Its in my g/f name. we would like to sell.

There is just about 6 Rai. Mekong River on 1 side, Road on front.

Nice piece of land. Any suggestions as to how to go about doing this.

We did try TV Classifieds but no success as of yet.

Thanks in advance

Pat

We bought this land 2 years ago for a very good price I am told,

I am prepared to sell half if i can't all.i am not greedy,

i will sell for what i paid plus costs.

anyone interested can pm me i will get in touch

Kind regards,

Pat

Hi alll,

What can you say about land. I am not sure who said :

If you have to ask, how much something is you can't afford it.

Whats it good for, what kind of question is that?

Whats land relief . what in the name of God is that.

Views yes. Soil yes. Water yes. Electricity yes.

Phone Mobile. Climate Wet & Sunny.

if i am been treated like a fool i might as well act the fool too :whistling:

NewbePat :jap:

Hi Pat,

If you do want to sell the land, try not taking the piss out of people who ask questions about it.

What sort of land is it is a valid question.

Is it a rocky outcrop on a hillside, only good for raring goats?

Is it a rice paddy?

Is it in the middle of a village or 10 miles from the nearest town.

What sort of title do you have on the land?

Link to a Google map showing land and location would be handy.

Give us some information including a price and someone may be interested.

Telling us we cannot afford it we have to ask the price is not very intelligent.

Hi alll,

You seem like a bit of a tool pat....someone asks you the price and you say if you have to ask, you cannot afford it ??

Best you keep your little plot of land for your childrens inheritance then....cos we are not allowed to ask the price to see if you are asking a dreamers price, or a real price.

I have a friend with land near there, I know what she paid and the supposed current value of similar riverside land.......

Stick a for sale sign on the land....its about the best way.

Therein may lie the problem, I would imagine the natives are more savvy on local land prices than a bunch of suckers on an internet forum.

Still no mention of type of land deed held, price wanted or location, better luck selling it to the locals, hope its not a rush job.

Hi Pat,

If you do want to sell the land, try not taking the piss out of people who ask questions about it.

What sort of land is it is a valid question.

Is it a rocky outcrop on a hillside, only good for raring goats?

Is it a rice paddy?

Is it in the middle of a village or 10 miles from the nearest town.

What sort of title do you have on the land?

Link to a Google map showing land and location would be handy.

Give us some information including a price and someone may be interested.

Telling us we cannot afford it we have to ask the price is not very intelligent.

Hi Aussie,

I thought he was taking the piss out on me thats why i answered like that ,sorry if i made that mistake.

Its flat land along the river, with good road frontage, with some trees and lots of Bananas trees.

It can be sold one of two lots, and we have registered title, for both.

Ok that was a joke about if you have to ask the price sorry for that too. (did not mean to offend)

I was hoping some estate agents would get in touch with me.

as regards using google map and that, I would not really be up to it.

And the last thing i wanted to say was, i thought i could not advertise the price on TV

Thanks

Pat.

Yes i did that got a few inquires some wanted to give me a deposit move in and pay later, didn't like that idea

But thanks anyway

Pat

Edited by newbepat

Hi alll,

Good luck selling your land... :wacko:

Hi alll,

You seem like a bit of a tool pat....someone asks you the price and you say if you have to ask, you cannot afford it ??

Best you keep your little plot of land for your childrens inheritance then....cos we are not allowed to ask the price to see if you are asking a dreamers price, or a real price.

I have a friend with land near there, I know what she paid and the supposed current value of similar riverside land.......

Hi Naw,

Maybe i am a tool as you say,That was a joke no harm intended.

I don't have children. but I don't see what that has got to do with the price of land

.i don't think i am allowed to give a price on TV. ( maybe someone will advise)

I did give a price to some 4 guys that asked me to message them.

I will sell for what i paid + costs.

I would be interested to know whats riverside land worth ( 6Rai) near Mukdaharn

Thanks for you reply

Pat

“If you have to ask, then you probably can’t afford it” (J. P. Morgan?)"If you have to ask, you (probably) can’t afford it” is a saying used to describe purchases of expensive products, such as homes, cars and jewelry. Financier J. P. Morgan (1837-1913) allegedly gave this advice to banker Henry Clay Pierce in 1902, dissuading him from buying a yacht. Morgan’s authorship has been questioned; the first known form of the saying dates to only 1926.

This was the joke i was referring to.

Hi alll,

Good luck selling your land... :wacko:

Thanks

Kind Regards

Pat

No problem re the 'joke'.

But....what you paid plus costs could still be more than it is worth if you paid too much for example....not saying you have, just saying your justification for price may not suit others.

Your price in Pm seems ok, but would then depend on site visit as many things can come into play obviously once there.

Does the land flood ??

As for advertising......put up a lot of those small signs all over the well travelled routes, main roads etc in the area, near busy markets etc....not only at the fron of the land.

Most people in this country seem to buy land by word of mouth, or driving around the area that they want to buy in and look for signs.

You mentioned having reg title....but what kind of title...there are several different types........chanote, NS3, or one of the lower tax titles such as PBT I think it is called.

Good luck.

Edited by Nawtier

Yes i did that got a few inquires some wanted to give me a deposit move in and pay later, didn't like that idea

But thanks anyway

Pat

So you did get enquires but no one took the step of buying......I can tell you now that trying to sell land/houses to foreigners on the internet is a total waste of time......they havnt got the money and if they have they arnt going to spend it........target the Thai market...this is Thailand with a population of 65 million rather than a few timewasting dreamers online that are probably not in a postion to purchase....and I say this from experience of selling befor.

No problem re the 'joke'.

But....what you paid plus costs could still be more than it is worth if you paid too much for example....not saying you have, just saying your justification for price may not suit others.

Your price in Pm seems ok, but would then depend on site visit as many things can come into play obviously once there.

Does the land flood ??

As for advertising......put up a lot of those small signs all over the well travelled routes, main roads etc in the area, near busy markets etc....not only at the fron of the land.

Most people in this country seem to buy land by word of mouth, or driving around the area that they want to buy in and look for signs.

You mentioned having reg title....but what kind of title...there are several different types........chanote, NS3, or one of the lower tax titles such as PBT I think it is called.

Good luck.

Thanks Nawtier,

Regards title, I think we have Chanut, I did go with g/f to register the property and i have copys of same she has the original, I didn't know there were different titles

No it does not flood.

It cost me about 500,000 baht per rai so somewhere between 2/3 million baht i would to hope sell for. There is more than 5 rai but less than 6 rai. maybe i paid too much who knows?

Kind regards

Pat

Edited by newbepat

OP, if you want to know exactly how much land you bought look on the Chanote. The Chanote gives total land area, dimensions, and survey marker data. No Chanote, the title deed with the big red government seal printed on the top, too bad.

and if the seal is green its NS3G, and you can still read the size of land :)

and on the back side you can read who the owner is, or who is in control of the land. Last name wins.

but without any of them, 500k a rai is a dream. No rights can be registered for foreigner, and no Thais pay this price

Until you have revealed some info, its hard to help you

Thanks Nawtier,

Regards title, I think we have Chanut, I did go with g/f to register the property and i have copys of same she has the original, I didn't know there were different titles

No it does not flood.

It cost me about 500,000 baht per rai so somewhere between 2/3 million baht i would to hope sell for. There is more than 5 rai but less than 6 rai. maybe i paid too much who knows?

Kind regards

Pat

500k per Rai...The OP is having a giraffe! :lol:

(or rather someone is at his expense)

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

OP, if you want to know exactly how much land you bought look on the Chanote. The Chanote gives total land area, dimensions, and survey marker data. No Chanote, the title deed with the big red government seal printed on the top, too bad.

and if the seal is green its NS3G, and you can still read the size of land :)

and on the back side you can read who the owner is, or who is in control of the land. Last name wins.

but without any of them, 500k a rai is a dream. No rights can be registered for foreigner, and no Thais pay this price

Until you have revealed some info, its hard to help you

I know a foreigner can't own land in Thailand.

My g/f is the registered owner, and the red chanote has her name on it.

I believe land located along the Mekong river is more expensive to buy.

I said there is about 6 rai, all the dimensions are on the chanote, I did not want to put rai,ngan,and wah.

6 rai maybe too expensive for Thais, but if i was to sell in smaller lots, i would rather sell in 1 lot

I was just testing the waters on TV, to see what reaction i would get., now i know i am looking too much (maybe)

I am not in a hurry to sell, My thanks in advance to all who can add something to this tread.

Pat