Bangkok Motorbke Festival 2011

BigBikeBKK

Went there yesterday but did not see the tiger stand, the layout is a bit staggered over the different floors so may have missed it.

Besides that I am glad I went, Yamaha has a promo on the FZ1 where they pay half the deposit(95k) or just simply give you 95k off the 620000 list price ,after a bit of haggling he would include the "naked" light at no extra cost .

22556_0_1_2_fz1_Image%20credits%20-%20Yamaha.jpg

Was so impressed that I cancelled my order for a versys this morning and filling in the paperwork for the FZ1 now.

Another think I noted was that Nolan helmets seemed reasonably priced from Dirtbikeshop, about 8-15k. Missus gave me a foul look when I said I just wanted to find a slip on for the Versys and we ended up walking out with a new bike and all the riding gear I could ever want whistling.gif

Is anyone else seeing the huge empty white space under the text and above the picture? I've been seeing this on TV more and more.

The Bangkok Motorbike Festival starts tomorrow!

Official site: http://www.thailandm...om/bkk/home.php

See you there!!!

I look forward to you many pics!! I can't decide which girl in that banner is hottest!

...I said I just wanted to find a slip on for the Versys...

If you need a slip on for the Versys, ER6n, or Ninja 650R you can contact BigBikeBKK or myself.

Is Kawasaki really not exhibiting? I don't see them on the exhibitors list.

I was there tonight. No Kawasaki.

The bikes are mostly sport type bikes. The only non sport bikes I saw was a couple of Harley areas, and the scooters. No Honda cruisers, no custom cruisers/choppers. Did I miss something? Last years show was much better, more variety. There were some really cool old classic bikes, side car bikes, old police bikes. This year, sports and Harleys.

Went yesterday the bikes were ok but the girls at the various displays were way to hot. Miss Bangkok 3rd place was a very beatiful girl and the hotties setting astride the beemers were well go see for yourself. There was a Versay there on the 1rst floor.

may go back today with camera.

Not a bad Kawa zx10r for sale outside, 2004 and 220,000thb.

Snot green unfortunately. :D

If it's got a legal book that's a hell of a good price! B)

As is a brand new warrantied FZ1 for 525k baht (thats if I read the above post correctly).

A new FZ1 from Yamaha for 525k Baht?

I find that rather hard to believe... Perhaps it's a 2009 model that they are trying to get rid of?

Normal price is 650k Baht:

fz1_2010_01.jpgprice.jpg 650,000 baht fz1_01.jpgprice.jpg 650,000 baht

Edited by BigBikeBKK

The zx10r didn't have plates on and the rear looked like it's race set up - no indicators or plate holder. Only looked quickly though.

Ah, a track bike then. Impossible to judge the value without seeing it; it may be loaded with goodies that justify the price. A '04-05 ZX10R in good nick can still win races!

With a legal book they go for 400k or more.

Without a book the price should be very negotiable :jap:

Ride On!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

Not a bad Kawa zx10r for sale outside, 2004 and 220,000thb.

Snot green unfortunately. :D

If it's got a legal book that's a hell of a good price! B)

As is a brand new warrantied FZ1 for 525k baht (thats if I read the above post correctly).

A new FZ1 from Yamaha for 525k Baht?

I find that rather hard to believe... Perhaps it's a 2009 model that they are trying to get rid of?

Normal price is 650k Baht:

fz1_2010_01.jpgprice.jpg 650,000 baht fz1_01.jpgprice.jpg 650,000 baht

The 95k off is a special until the end of this month, the deal is on the board by the yamaha stand, basically Yamaha will pay half the 30% deposit(95k). The sales guy(who speaks very good english) said if you buy cash they would give you the 95k off as well.

Pretty sure it is a 2010 model as they have it only in red and black. Below is a pic I took of it

bL1Ap.jpg

The 95k off is a special until the end of this month, the deal is on the board by the yamaha stand, basically Yamaha will pay half the 30% deposit(95k). The sales guy(who speaks very good english) said if you buy cash they would give you the 95k off as well.

Pretty sure it is a 2010 model as they have it only in red and black. Below is a pic I took of it

Correction sorry, list price 650000 and Yamaha will pay half the deposit @ 97500, or put it against the price of the bike if cash so 552500 baht cash price for the FZ1

166816_137235056338532_100001561158428_246756_2852029_n.jpg

You know you've been around bikes a too much when the first thing that enters your mind when looking at this picture is, "I hope her belt doesn't scratch the tank".   :unsure:

I'd like to rephrase my quote.

You know you've been around bikes a too much when the SECOND thing that enters your mind when looking at this picture is, "I hope her belt doesn't scratch the tank".   

Hi Guys,

The show did seem a bit smaller this year, not sure why. I didn't really run across anything that stood out gear wise.

I am looking for a damper, it seems that one of the vendors outside on the left was selling what looked to be older Ohlins steering dampers, however he wanted 19,300 BHT. I am looking for a damper for my ninja 250. Anyone seen anything at a reasonable price (under $300).

Why is this event not held at the track?

:jap:

Spent an enjoyable afternoon at the 2011 Bangkok Motorbike Festival.

While it's smaller than last years event, there's still a lot to see!

Yamaha-

Jan29YamaPrettySSR.jpg

HD-

Jan29SexySSR.jpg

K-Speed

Jan29KSpeedLovelySSR.jpg

Another HD-

Jan29HDLovelySSR.jpg

Ducati-

Jan29DucLovely1SSR.jpg

That multistrada is so sexy it deserves two pics!

Jan29DucLovelySSR.jpg

R1 with "interesting" custom paint.... (Wonder if they did that in Thailand?)

Jan29TPR1SSR.jpg

Looks like a proper supersport, doesn't it???

Jan29MiniRocket1SSR.jpg

Can you guess what it is??? :lol:

Stretch 'Busa... So ugly it almost looks good... :rolleyes:

Jan29HayaSSR.jpg

Ride On!

Tony