Itunes Apps

Lost in LOS

My English friend, long time resident, only has a thai card. How can he buy apps on itunes. It limits the apps you can buy if you live in Thailand with a Thai credit card. He wants to get Dragon Dictation but it wont even show up when searching apps. He tried to say he lives in England but with the Thai Credit card it wouldn't allow it. any help for him?

covered 350,000times in this forum.

US itunes gift cards available online or in stores.

thanks, but I was hoping paypal [which we tried] or some other way would work easier. if that is the only way then he will have to do that. We didn't address the major problem though, the US apps wont even come up on searching like Dragon Dictation. He cant change the address to get it to come up because they say you are using a Thai address and the card isnt recognized so the search wont bring up the app

Sorry if I sound confuse because I am

I will try to do a search if I can find what I am looking for

thanks, but I was hoping paypal [which we tried] or some other way would work easier. if that is the only way then he will have to do that. We didn't address the major problem though, the US apps wont even come up on searching like Dragon Dictation. He cant change the address to get it to come up because they say you are using a Thai address and the card isnt recognized so the search wont bring up the app

As Negreanu said, covered many times in this forum; just look back through the topics.

In summary:

Buy US iTune store gift vouchers over the internet using PayPal.

Go the US iTunes store in iTunes (scroll to the bottom of the store, click on the Thai flag, and then choose the US.

Set up a new account using a US address, any one will do. Choose not to pay by credit card.

Select to redeem a gift voucher and enter the code you have purchased.

Credit! Go shopping!

As Negreanu said, covered many times in this forum; just look back through the topics.

In summary:

Buy US iTune store gift vouchers over the internet using PayPal.

Go the US iTunes store in iTunes (scroll to the bottom of the store, click on the Thai flag, and then choose the US.

Set up a new account using a US address, any one will do. Choose not to pay by credit card.

Select to redeem a gift voucher and enter the code you have purchased.

Credit! Go shopping!

okay, now I get it, thanks to both of you guys for your help, I will pass on the info