Purple Pee A-Plenty In Pattaya’s Karaoke Raid

Rimmer

Purple Pee a-plenty in Pattaya’s Karaoke Raid

med_gallery_327_1086_94302.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The Pattaya police closed-down the karaoke area at Theparrasit, to check employees in the area for drug abuse. Girls with purple urine were numerous.

00.10 a.m. 26th January 2010 [PDN]: Police Captain Nhophdon Raksawong and Police Sub-Lieutenant Pallop Ringrod, Police Station Pattaya, togetrher with a male and a female police official, went to block the karaoke areas at Theprasit 8-9 Moo 10 Nongphrue Banglamung Chonburi; after having received complaints about the young ladies working in those karaoke bars assembling drugs within the bar.

Some of the female employees are still under the age of 18. The police therefore blocked the area and checked over 50 karaoke bars. The employees were required to show their identification cards and had to undergo a urine test to check their urine for the presence of drugs. [more...]

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-01-27

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Its interesting that complains were about young girls, not about being STILL open at 8am with loud music

I drive past there every morning 7.30-8.30 to take my dogs for a walk and they all still open.

So if i was a house owner next door or neighbor living next to them, i would be complaining of the all night noise rather then the young girls :D

Pattaya Police Patrol punish party pill popping purple pee producers. Plaintiffs propose protest, planning publicity pamphletts and posters, possible parade past Police.

Now if you are so desperate as to be confined to the simple use of alliteration than at least make it worth while.

Its interesting that complains were about young girls, not about being STILL open at 8am with loud music

I drive past there every morning 7.30-8.30 to take my dogs for a walk and they all still open.

So if i was a house owner next door or neighbor living next to them, i would be complaining of the all night noise rather then the young girls :D

You totally missed the plot.

its the drugs keeping them awake and oblivious of the time, take away the drugs they will all be in by midnite.

You totally missed the plot.

its the drugs keeping them awake and oblivious of the time, take away the drugs they will all be in by midnite.

LOL, I am sure people who made the complains had exactly that in mind, this is why they complained about the young girls and not the possible drug taking or the noise from 19pm to 9am- 7 days per week

"...Only want to see you standing in the Purple Pee.

Purple Pee, Purple Pee eee eee eee..." :guitar:

Just think, this could put the artist formerly know as Prince, back on the top of the charts.

:intheclub:

Edited by TimTang

Uh, i've never taken drugs - can someone say what it is that makes the pee go purple ? :blink:

if its a serious question .......... then

Its the reaction of chemical compound in your body after having certain drugs with chemical they add in the pee-changes color to purple as a positive for presence of the chemical used to make drugs.

Uh, i've never taken drugs - can someone say what it is that makes the pee go purple ? :blink:

Its the reaction of chemical compound in your body after having certain drugs with chemical they add in the pee-changes color to purple as a positive for presence of the chemical used to make drugs.

Haha - it was a serious statement and a serious question ! Thanks for the reply, but owing to its spectacular lack of punctuation and correct English sentence-construction, i have no idea what your answer means. Don't waste time with a follow-up, i've lost interest and will unsubscribe to this thread. But thanks !

it does not 'change color' ,,, the test strips turn purple

* Caution : Pedantic Alert *

You drive to take your dogs for a walk? :blink:

LOL, Yeah i drive my dogs to take them for a walk in the park so they can run free,get exercise, release the energy, go toilet, get tired, come home and sleep instead of ripping apart the house.

it does not 'change color' ,,, the test strips turn purple

Thats what i meant in (my strange way) but the strip is dipped in a chemical which provides for the reaction.

Haha - it was a serious statement and a serious question ! Thanks for the reply, but owing to its spectacular lack of punctuation and correct English sentence-construction, i have no idea what your answer means. Don't waste time with a follow-up, i've lost interest and will unsubscribe to this thread. But thanks !

My apology for the lack of punctuation and correct English sentence-construction. But i did not think it would matter for someone who asks a question about simple chemistry.

So what's the point?

Can't fine the girls, have no money, put them in jail at the tax payers expense and as soon as released these girls will go right back into drugs dealing, drug taking and prostitution again.

Only 3 options and none are realistic: Close down all the bars and karaoke dives down in Pattaya, or put the girls on a desert Island somewhere, make them discretely disappear or deport them back to Burma where many originate.

I have no idea how guys could actually go with these girls; they're feral and probably loaded with STDs and who knows what other diseases. They thrive in filth and squalor. If the bars did not employ them these girls would be living on the streets. Sorry to say; but total no hopers. Arresting them will never solve the problem.

Edited by Beetlejuice

In Bangkok news few years back, the color purple from the test is usually a positive for MDMA but it also has proven to show positive for anti-biotics. Its inconclusive as some "daras" in bkk had use anti-biotics as an excuse for release.

The police have always known about these early morning parties becuase they usually have to stop by to collect security fees. Becuase of success extortions they can't use drug raid as a means to enter, they arrest based on the probable cause of young girls soliciting sex and just happens to stumble into a drug ring..............