Growth

The Gentleman Scamp

Do you ever participate in topics other than those you start yourself, my old friend?

No, well I do a bit but not much although I used to when I had more time on my hands to read and participate.

And I'm not 'your old friend', I only met you one night in April on a bar crawl of Cowboy with Blake 7.

You up for doing it again next month? :o

Do you ever participate in topics other than those you start yourself, my old friend?

No, well I do a bit but not much although I used to when I had more time on my hands to read and participate.

And I'm not 'your old friend', I only met you one night in April on a bar crawl of Cowboy with Blake 7.

Scampy. Give me a shout. I'll be up for a beer if i can fit it in. ie. October is ######ing busy due to the wedding :D

Scampy. Give me a shout. I'll be up for a beer if i can fit it in. ie. October is ######ing busy due to the wedding :D

SHH!

Coming soon mate. :D

Edited by The Gentleman Scamp

You up for doing it again next month? :D

SHH!

Coming soon mate. :D

Give me a shout. I'm sure there will be a few others up for it. I know LC is always up for it! :o:D

And I'm not 'your old friend', I only met you one night in April on a bar crawl of Cowboy

:o:D:D ...., um, .......whatever you say dude.

...merely a throwaway figure of speech.

I apologise for any misrepresentation caused.

Edited by The_Moog

Note to all: Its ethical that people don't misrepresent their level of access. Pretend to be close to somone they hardly know

People are constantly saying;

'I can get your script in front of Oliver Stone'

'Guy and Madonna might take a look at this if I speak to them'

'Brad's interested'

'The Gentleman Scamp wants to star in it, ...write the theme tune, ...sing the theme tune'.