Looking For Collaborators For Cirque Do Soleil Type Show

Hi, I'm new to the forum, so hello!

I'm not sure whether this is the right part of the forum, to post.

I am working with a choreographer and producer of large scale, multi genre theatre productions. Think 'Lion King', 'Cirque do Soleil'. etc. His specialty is ice shows; he's currently got a Holiday on Ice production touring northern Europe.

His goal for this year is to connect with backers, venues, collaborators, designers, costumiers, lighting & sound engineers etc. etc. in Thailand that can work with him with the end result being a spectacular 'Bollywood on Ice' type event.

If you know of anyone I can speak with, groups I can join and bombard with questions, or have any industry contacts, please let me know.

Hope to hear from someone shortly.

Best wishes,

Emma.

I would recommend contacting the Impact Arena in the Muang Thontani district of Bangkok... they have been the venue the last couple years for "Disney on Ice" show when it came to Thailand... they may be able to out you in touch with the promoter who handled that show...

Thank you. That is really useful.

I would recommend contacting the Impact Arena in the Muang Thontani district of Bangkok... they have been the venue the last couple years for "Disney on Ice" show when it came to Thailand... they may be able to out you in touch with the promoter who handled that show...