Master Of Education

yeno

It crossed my mind that I should try to became a teacher lately ... depends of the fees, mostly.So I'm searching universities on the internet in Bangkok where I can continue my studies and get a M Ed. Well, if I'm smart, if not, I'll just lose 1-2 years.However, I've found only Ramkhamhaeng (expensive), Rangsit and Shinawatra. If someone else know other universities (I've heard they're more then 600 international schools in Bkk), maybe also the fees and the period (I prefer one year instead of two), please let me know.Thank you!

If you do any masers of education program with out a practicum section you will be unable to obtain a teaching license here in Thailand and many other countries as well. Most M.Ed programs are geared towards professional educators the have either already gained a B.Ed or its equivalent. The Thai teachers council are very strict on this issue. You complete a M.Ed in international Education from Frammingham University here in Bangkok part time. The diploma has the added befit of being issued from a western ( American) accredited university. The fees are very reasonable around the 250,000 baht range and can easily be completed in a couple of years if you are so motivated. I do hope this helps.

Edited by garyj1967

How about a Masters in English for International Business Communication, then you can teach here. Available at King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok.

At the same time the University might take you on as a Full time teacher, and allow you to do the course as well.

Edited by beano2274