Civil Unrest

smedly

is it just me or is this world of ours heading down a black hole, every time I watch the news there just seems to widespread anarchy everywhere, I must say it's all very depressing, are we heading for something unspeakable ?????

It'll only get worse. Unless there's a drastic change in the system and way of thinking, it's all going one way by the looks - wait for 10 billion people (2B Chinese, half in cities driving cars), dwindling oil and tougher to get fresh water. That coupled with people, in general, being less polite and more selfish than they were last generation...

Edited by craigt3365
Nonsense Deleted

is it just me or is this world of ours heading down a black hole, every time I watch the news there just seems to widespread anarchy everywhere, I must say it's all very depressing, are we heading for something unspeakable ?????

It'll only get worse. Unless there's a drastic change in the system and way of thinking, it's all going one way by the looks - wait for 10 billion people (2B Chinese, half in cities driving cars), dwindling oil and tougher to get fresh water. That coupled with people, in general, being less polite and more selfish than they were last generation...

Edit: nonsense deleted

I donot think it is case of should be wiped out more a case of will be wiped out. The world as a whole soon will have only one direction to go and that will be down. But i will hopefully be gone by then. Civil unrest, corruption, greed,pollution. The more people have the more they want. The more they want the less responsiblity they see to others or nature or government. Get more, take more, give less only way is down.