Old Magazines In Bkk?

gelfball

a bit of a strange question - but are there any shops or markets with old issues of English-language magazines in BKK?

i find buying new magazines in shops like Kunikuniya to be extremely expensive - but don't mind reading older issues...

I found a great shop in KL for discounted magazines because they were only a few months old...

fashion, art, architecture, politics, health, etc....

thanks in advance!

There was an American Women's Club resale shop on Soi 49 near (or at?) the Racquet Club. I bought some old magazines there a few years ago but have not been there recently. Might be worthwhile checking out but suggest you call first as they were not open every day.

American Women's Club

Address: 171-173 Soi Phromsri, Sukhumvit 49/11 Bangkok 10110, Thailand.

Tel: (02) 381-9225,712-8054

Fax:(02) 712-8055

Email: [email protected]

Info: Nonpolitical, nonprofit group organized to promote friendship in the American community and emphasize friendship and cooperation with Thai women through social, cultural and philanthropic activities. Membership is open to woman of all nationalities living in Thailand. Involved in the local community through Welfare and the Scholarship Committees. Some club activities are bridge, tennis, golf or the book club. Excursions that are planned each year, visiting nearby countries as well as interesting locations within Thailand and Bangkok.