Golf Instructors In Chiang Mai...

Scrubber

Khun Kitti at the Airport plaza driving range, good teacher good English.

I have his number if required.

Seconded. He gave me my swing and game. Great person too. His english is better than his thai by the way!

The only problem is he'll get you thinking you can actually play the game, and then bam, you're hooked before you can escape the game's clutches.

Best thing to learn about golf is how to accept the shit shots you come up with... and no teacher can help you with that!

Edited by femi fan

Khun Kitti at the Airport plaza driving range, good teacher good English.

I have his number if required.

Seconded. He gave me my swing and game. Great person too. His english is better than his thai by the way!

The only problem is he'll get you thinking you can actually play the game, and then bam, you're hooked before you can escape the game's clutches.

Best thing to learn about golf is how to accept the shit shots you come up with... and no teacher can help you with that!

I have so many of them on my golfing portfolio that they are the norm. It's the occasional great shot that brings me back each time. :)

I have so many of them on my golfing portfolio that they are the norm. It's the occasional great shot that brings me back each time. :)

I once had a bad shot that i replicated 19 times on the trot, then gave up... had been playing really well for eight holes, then came to the ninth at mae jo. My approach shot just missed the green and then rolled into the right hand bunker. I could not get out. After 20 attempts i simply picked the ball up and put it on grass after realising that i might not have enough energy and muscle power to take on the back nine! I scored myself a 24 for that hole, even though i couldn't even really take that as the score for the hole.

Teachers are good, but once the money's gone for their services, be prepared for anything in this game!