Alkaline Ph Booster

Muse74

Do you know where in central Bangkok I can find PH Drops that you add to water to alkalize it? Or do you know of any good health stores that may have the product? I am also looking for Green Vibrance (greens powder) by the brand Vibrant Health? I got mine in a health store in Cape Town, SA and they also have it GNC stores in the States but not the ones here . I can't seem to find any health store in the big malls here like Siam Paragon, Emporium and Central Chidlom.

If you are trying to increase the alkalinity of your urine output, though it may seem paradoxical, lemon juice works quite well.

Some people who pass kidney stones who have stones that dissolve in alkaline urine utilize lemon juice this way. Even the juice of two lemons changes urine pH quite a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordinary baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) will alkalize water. Often used to adjust the pH in spas/jacuzzis etc.

It is potable (in fact often used in baking cakes etc) but if intending to drink the water, be aware of the sodium content esp. if you have hypertension or other cardiovascular disease.