Office Furniture Shop, With Stock... !

skalp

I've been looking around for a couple of office tables, and absolutely no shop had a stock.Most are annoucing 7 days before delivery, some 15 to 21 days. I need those desks quickly and i can not immagine that no shop in Bangkok has 2 of these in stock. Anyone has an idea where i should have a look ?I've already been to the Mall Bangkapi, most HomePro, MBK and a couple Malls on Ratchada... Thanks for your help !

Are you talking about the Office Depot store there opposite the Emporium??

There's another branch as well inside the Century Movie complex at Victory Monument BTS.

They also have a somewhat functional Thai web site, and a printed catalog... And you can call in an order for delivery as well... Thai language probably helpful...

Edited by jfchandler

There's an office supply store right opposite The Emporium (other side of Sukhumvit), I got a desk from there a couple of years ago and they had it in stock with delivery a day or two later.

That Office Depot store is no longer there. There is construction going on there and a new building is apparently coming up. Although I'm not a fan of Index, I do know that their showroom at Bangna Trad does have a lot of office desks which are inexpensive and apparently available in abundance.

OP, here's part of this store's current ad re desks and tables...

post-53787-0-03512500-1296562210_thumb.j

PS - Lop, I need a new office chair as well.. Which one did you pick, and how much did it cost?

I could also use one of those heavy clear plastic or acrylic floor mats to protect the house floor underneath the office chair wheel casters... But those seem particularly hard to find around these parts...

http://raminthrafurniture.com/home.php

I bought an executive chair from them and delivery was same day (last week).

I bought there most expensive 6,900 baht chair as tired of the normal 3-4k models from office supply stores. As in it for most of the day and now mostly watch TV (on computer) siting in it wanted a sturdy model and it seems to be very well made. I still like a small pillow in lower back but have never found any here that did not need that. But in all honestly can not say it will be good or not after only a few days - but the last one I bought I know after two days it was a mistake.