Wales V England

Thaicoon

There are no easy wins in football these days.Its 3 points

Italy only managed a draw at Scotland tonight,I would imagine thats a disaster for them.

Well done Scotland

Scotland only managed to get a draw with Italy, it's also not good news for us.

Shouldn't Owen be playing for Wales ?

England didnt play well at all and they cant win World Cup like this. Robinson did a brilliant save otherwise England could've also lost.

I've seen teams play better than that and lose, 3 points is all that matters and all that will be remembered once we qualify

You didnt get my point. I meant that if we want to win the World Cup we would need to strengthen our team and you know if we play like this with teams like Brazil, France, or Germany we would be thrashed. But Robinson made a superb save and i think Arsenal should've bought him instead of Poom.

I went to bed at half time. I worked out after the first half it would either end 0-0 or 1-0 to England.

After another OUTSTANDING performance by England (from what I saw) I am sure that Brazil are quaking in their boots at the thought of cong up aganst England in the World Cup Finals (assuming we qualify)!! :o

I went to bed at half time. I worked out after the first half it would either end 0-0 or 1-0 to England.

After another OUTSTANDING performance by England (from what  I saw) I am sure that Brazil are quaking in their boots at the thought of cong up aganst England in the World Cup Finals (assuming we qualify)!! :o

…it certainly was not very inspirational performance in my view.

I have a feeling that Khun Sven may call it a day once England qualifies!

Well we will all be "united" soon.

FIFA have given written guarantees that a British team will compete in the 2012 Games and that their participation will not affect the four nations`(England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) separate representation on the game`s world governing body.

FA executive director David Davies, the FA`s representative on the British Olympic Association (BOA) and the head of a working group looking at ways of fielding a British team in 2012, welcomed Blatter`s comments.

He told PA Sport: "What Mr Blatter has said is clearly welcomed by those of us who believe we have a positive contribution to make to football and the Olympics.

"We would hope people will be open-minded about this and certainly FIFA have made their position absolutely clear.

"We have had a working party looking at the options and we will come forward with those and see what is the best way to achieve unanimity."