Adjusting The Speedo

philipm

Gents,

For those who have larger than std rims diameter, larger tires diameter than std and differential change ratio.

your Speedo is Truly off.

their is numerous ways to calculate the speed according to changes,

But for those who dont want to have their minds pondering what speed they are actually going at when the speedo is off,

and just want to look at a calibrated speedo to give them a true reading.

IT is now possible, we have a new product coming in within this month (speedo adjuster).

its a speedo adjuster though signal box, that allows huge varation to calibrate the speedo with to ensure the speed is as accurate as possible.

(for those intrested, PM me)

(selling price without installation is approx B3,500-4,000.) brand new!

we will be the offical sole distrubitor of this product in Thailand, so feel free to

contact me regarding qty at the best price.

www.monster-p-industries.com

I am ordering several boxs of speedo adjusters for (cars, pickups and bikes).

From Forum Rules:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

Edited by hkt83100

I'm pretty sure he's a form sponsor seeing as I always see his ad to the right of the motoring forum right above the expat motor logo under the term " sponsored by" :)

I wonder if posters here can actually see the road they're driving on seeing as how they can't see items on their computer monitor :).

Edited by steelepulse

And do you honestly believe that people here in Thailand are in the least bit concerned about whether or not their speedo is showing the correct speed :blink:

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Yeah my speedo is 25km/h out of whack according to my GPS, which seems consistent with how slow other vehicles around me always seem to be traveling, don't really care though.

From Forum Rules:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations.

:bah:

If the guy was a sponsor he would have this against the group name under his avatar. Yes No ? :blink:

Just curious ? ;)

The device may be needed in somewhere like the UK where there are speed cameras every few feet but as said here :blink:

Edited by H2oDunc

If the guy was a sponsor he would have this against the group name under his avatar. Yes No ? :blink:

Just curious ? ;)

The device may be needed in somewhere like the UK where there are speed cameras every few feet but as said here :blink:

If one has the cash to splash, it seems gismo's are all the rage, as we read on these pages daily.

Beam me up Scotty. :D

Haha nice> "I find that I don't need this device.

The very kind policeman always tells me how fast I was going just before he asks me for some money ;):thumbsup: """

this product is more or less for those who actually want their car/truck to read a calibrated speedo.

alot of people dont care, which is not an issue. but for those who do care, this product is for them. (enthuasist of perfection)

their is no product like this in the market, so its always good to introduce Gadgets.

as for my truck, i need it. not only due to rim/tire change but also the differential ratio change from a 4.1 to a 3.3.

at about 160km on my speedo atm its more or less 190-200+ which is all fine till you see you are passing cars at huge speed difference.

if someone is intrested than pm me, if not-NO WORRIES :) just putting the info out their.

(to the admin---- please check with Mr Barry) i am an offical sponser.

Haha nice> "I find that I don't need this device.

The very kind policeman always tells me how fast I was going just before he asks me for some money ;):thumbsup: """

this product is more or less for those who actually want their car/truck to read a calibrated speedo.

alot of people dont care, which is not an issue. but for those who do care, this product is for them. (enthuasist of perfection)

their is no product like this in the market, so its always good to introduce Gadgets.

as for my truck, i need it. not only due to rim/tire change but also the differential ratio change from a 4.1 to a 3.3.

at about 160km on my speedo atm its more or less 190-200+ which is all fine till you see you are passing cars at huge speed difference.

if someone is intrested than pm me, if not-NO WORRIES :) just putting the info out their.

(to the admin---- please check with Mr Barry) i am an offical sponser.

Glad to see we have at least 1 sponsor with a sense of humour :D What other gadgets do you do as I am partial to a useless gadget or too ;)