Car Thieves Of Surin

jayenram

Ummmm...well just got home in Taco (6 PM) and since I've had a "few"  I think it best to wait till tomorrow to tell you all what really happened. :D

Ken you still got the car? If you have, park it in the lounge in case any of those Surin guys followed us back here.

:D:D Funny you should say that because as I was unloading my truck at the Salon (home) there looked to be a couple of "dodgey" types driving slowly by and looking. I've moved the truck back to the brother-in-laws house now and all locked up and secure. I hope. :D

Reckon you'll find it in the morning? :o:D

Yes!  Our "hero" Mike steps in to save the day again.  The web cam "seems" to be working, even if Mikey doesn't know why.

I do know why.

[Geek Alert]I had to enable port forwarding on port 80 in the software router that FC uses. I also had to set up the FC's fixed IP address in the DynDNS database. And, I had to make sure the Windows firewall was not blocking port 80.[/Geek Alert]

But, I didn't want to make any claims of success until I could get home and test it from here. For strange technical reasons it was not possible to do the test from the FC.

The problem is now, that the whole <deleted> world can see whats happening in my boozer except muggins upstairs. I've lost it completely now :o

I had to enable port forwarding on port 80 in the software router that FC uses. I also had to set up the FC's fixed IP address in the DynDNS database. And, I had to make sure the Windows firewall was not blocking port 80.

I'm not quite sure whether that makes more sense than the <deleted> you were talking last night. But I'm not an expert on Hungarian (don't care what anybody says).

The problem is now, that the whole <deleted> world can see whats happening in my boozer except muggins upstairs. I've lost it completely now :o

Tell 'em to walk down the stairs if they wanna see what's going on....

Seriously, the old address should work:

http://10.0.0.99/

It was working when I left this morning, anyway.

Thanks Mike, as I said, I didn't want to play with the NAT table on his server, just something I don't know how to fix.

I was planning to come back to the party after I got Mrs back in front of the TV, but after the scene at the Majestic, we decided to go to another hotel, and well, didn't make it back.

I have to admit that my trip back to the hotel involved a totally chance meeting with the pavement

I've met her/him.

They are very friendly , they will come right up to meet you at certin times , usually late night or early morning

• 10 months later...
Rumour has it that Ken (who shall remain nameless) couldn't find the Majestic Hotel last night. In response to a question, a local replied "it's behind you". He was in the car park!

:o:D

Not trying to be funny of course, but I have made a full apology to the nameless " Ken from Korat" involved. How could he expect to find something as small as a car, when last night he couldn't even find the Hotel it was parked outside.

Rumour has it that Ken (who shall remain nameless) couldn't find the Majestic Hotel last night. In response to a question, a local replied "it's behind you". He was in the car park!

:o:D

Not trying to be funny of course, but I have made a full apology to the nameless " Ken from Korat" involved. How could he expect to find something as small as a car, when last night he couldn't even find the Hotel it was parked outside.

Ken who?????

It wasn't me that was lost this time, it was my motorcycle that couldn't find the place. :D