Kart Track

Cheers Joe. No idea on pricing or what actual karts are available ? No doubt it would pay to just go and ask really :blink:

They have Junior, standard & Superkarts. Karts are tired, rock hard tyres. I know a superkart is around Bht 700 for 15 minutes from memory, could be wrong.

The actual track is now blacktop. One thing to bear in mind , their policy ' You Break It ! You Own It "

WOW the break it you own it policy is a bit harsh :o No wonder it doesn't get much mention anywhere. I used to enjoy a thrash about but with those prices and conditions I won't even bother to go and enquire. Cheers Roo you saved me a journey ;)

Cheers Joe. No idea on pricing or what actual karts are available ? No doubt it would pay to just go and ask really :blink:

They have Junior, standard & Superkarts. Karts are tired, rock hard tyres. I know a superkart is around Bht 700 for 15 minutes from memory, could be wrong.

The actual track is now blacktop. One thing to bear in mind , their policy ' You Break It ! You Own It "

sounds like the jet ski's , 1000 baht to rent and then 50,000 baht to avoid being stabbed after you return it.

A pity as we could have stared a TV F1 league to keep us petrol heads amused :D

Well they obviously don't want people bumping each other off or doing silly things & smashing them ;) Woulb be rather interesting though.

good point. i was inquiring about getting my own Go Go kart i reckon it would cost me about 20 k. i ask the owners if it was possible if i had my own kart to rent the track out. she ssaid yes 300 baht.

they used to have really fast 125 cc's they then i went down there and they told me that they were not avaiable and being fixed. then i went 6 months later they said the same thing.

i am sorry my i only like speed and if they have a tar mak but no super fast car that u have to be push started to get the engine ticking over then i cannie be bothered. i would rarther go to the internation race track in patong phuket.

Back home the local stock car stadium used to run a destruction derby a couple of times a year. You bought an old banger. Kicked out the windows. Welded up the doors and put the petrol tank where the back seat used to be, pop on a full face helmet and that was you ready for the carnage. :blink:

The winner of the race was the last car moving.No rules to abide by, anything went :o It used to make for a very entertaining Sunday afternoon I can tell you. They even had a special where you had to be towing a caravan ;)

I'm surprised it hasn't taken off here. very cheap to race and a dam_n good laugh to boot. :D