Jump to content

Travelling To Malaysia With Thai G/F.

Recommended Posts

Nope, been to KL several times with my Missus. Never a problem leaving Thailand (and if you're together you can use the Thai passport line). She'll get a 30 day visa exemption entry into Malaysia.

Your lady will have to fill in a TM6 departure card before going to immigration (the TM6 works the opposite way round for Thais), they're outside the immigration hall at Swampy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to go so to KL for a short time!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

She will have no problems if you mean with Thai Immigration. KL is a daily commute for lots of people, including Thai.

Edited by NanLaew
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...