World Cup

Will Australia make the final 16  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agreed,

I believe Samoa, Pitcairn and Bikini Atoll will all prove far too strong for the Aussies, :D

Lou.

:D ..if ur so dam good at soccer.....why dont u win another World Cup....maybe ur due for one win, its been 40 years ... :o:D ...Korea/Japan was so good to watch.... :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Australia makes it to the last 16, its anybodys game....

What sport ave u in mind?

:D:D

...u must be an English poster to laugh at that, small things amuse small minds... :o

[/quot

How observant of you, let me guess, did you look at "from" on my profile :D You don't say where your'e "from" on yours but it's probably Aus :D

And so, are you going to answer the question, "What sport ave u in mind" :D

U must be related to Lampard, Pro Fart, Pie Boy to type a post like that.... :D

didnt hear u, Brit Fabric, Lou etc bragging about how good England is a cricket before the Ashes, but u all seem to consider urselfs a class above when it comes to soccer... but u lose all the time in the games that count..... :D:D

Edited by Siam_superfly

... but u lose all the time in the games that count..... :D  :D

So cricket doesn't count. Remember Supermouth whatever the result over the next five days we cannot lose. You on the other hand can

:o:D

You can lose by not winning the Ashes as you lot have been predicting for the last 3 months :D

Well u dont win games that count either (example)...ur last last World Cup  game... :o

Yeah, another valid point... You say we shouldn't live in the past? This game was over three years ago in which we lost in the 1/4 finals to the eventual winners (Brasil). Just a wonder goal from Ronaldinho which seperated to two sides. Oh, by the way, where did Australia reach that tournament?

... but u lose all the time in the games that count..... :D  :D

So cricket doesn't count. Remember Supermouth whatever the result over the next five days we cannot lose. You on the other hand can

:o:D

yeh...thats right Lamp-gut......u lose the games that count...and u will lose this next Test and u wont win the next world cup.....yeh yeh I know that u will enjoy that prediction...but I will enjoy wactching the ur teams lose..... :D

Well u dont win games that count either (example)...ur last last World Cup  game... :o

Yeah, another valid point... You say we shouldn't live in the past? This game was over three years ago in which we lost in the 1/4 finals to the eventual winners (Brasil). Just a wonder goal from Ronaldinho which seperated to two sides. Oh, by the way, where did Australia reach that tournament?

Oh an "oh by the way post".......

Did England win a cricket match that year ?

oh...did England win anything that year ?

Yeah, another valid point... You say we shouldn't live in the past?

And when did I ever post that ?......oh yeh.......and I enjoyed watching u lose that game...great game...

wish I was at Lampards pub that night..... :D

Oh an "oh by the way post".......

Did England win a cricket match that year ?

oh...did England win anything that year ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this thread supposed to be about cricket? Trust an Aussia to bring cricket into the equation to compensate for all their other inadequacies.

Just out of curiosity though... What did Australia win that year?

Fly is here just in time to wave goodbye to the loss of your favourite Urn.

:D

Ahhh Chon....and u where nice and not posting when ur team was getting thrashed in the First :o .............I cant wait for this Test.....u all have a little bit of hope of glory now, and its going to be snatched away at the last moment by a far better outfit than ur third world rated cricket team......

The percentage of Aussies winning World Cup is simply 0.1. I think Argentina would win it this year. Japan, Senegal, and Italy has chane to improve and maybe we'll even get to see Uzbekistan.

Cool post...u reading this Lampard, Davey ( school teacher type by his post questions), Pro Fart, Pie boy etc.... :o

The percentage of Aussies winning World Cup is simply 0.1. I think Argentina would win it this year. Japan, Senegal, and Italy has chane to improve and maybe we'll even get to see Uzbekistan.

You think Japan, Senegal, Italy and possibly Uzbekistan have a chance of winning the world cup? Wow, you certainly are an optimist :o If I were you I'd be straight down to the bookies to put that on, if you're right you can be happily retired

You think Japan, Senegal, Italy and possibly Uzbekistan have a chance of winning the world cup? Wow, you certainly are an optimist :o If I were you I'd be straight down to the bookies to put that on, if you're right you can be happily retired

I never said and nor i ever meant that. I said that they have chances of doing well in the World Cup which means entering he 2nd or 3rd round. Read properly before drawing conclusions. :D

Fly is here just in time to wave goodbye to the loss of your favourite Urn.

Ahhh Chon....and u where nice and not posting when ur team was getting thrashed in the First :o .............I cant wait for this Test.....u all have a little bit of hope of glory now, and its going to be snatched away at the last moment by a far better outfit than ur third world rated cricket team......

What! Are we playing Sri Lanka instead of the 3rd rate Ozzie team ?

I never said and nor i ever meant that. I said that they have chances of doing well in the World Cup which means entering he 2nd or 3rd round. Read properly before drawing conclusions. :D

Out of the teams you mentioned only one has qualified (Japan)

P W D L G A Pts

Saudi Arabia 6 4 2 0 10 1 14

Korea Republic 6 3 1 2 9 5 10

Uzbekistan 6 1 2 3 7 11 5

Kuwait 6 1 1 4 4 13 4

Italy 7 4 2 1 10 6 14

Norway 7 3 3 1 9 5 12

Slovenia 7 2 3 2 8 8 9

Belarus 7 1 4 2 10 9 7

Scotland 7 1 4 2 4 5 7

Moldova 7 1 2 4 3 11 5

Togo 9 6 2 1 17 6 20

Senegal 9 5 3 1 18 8 18

Zambia 9 5 1 3 11 10 16

Congo 9 3 1 5 8 11 10

Mali 9 2 2 5 11 11 8

Liberia 9 1 1 7 3 22 4

You are aware that there isn't a 3rd round?

You have your group stages, the winners from each group progress whilst runner's up have a play-off (If I remember correctly) then it is into the last 16 where it becomes a knock-out tournament.

Still a pretty bold prediction, especially for one of them to reach the 3rd round :D

P W D L G A Pts

Kuwait 6 1 1 4 4 13 4

Italy 7 4 2 1 10 6 14

Norway 7 3 3 1 9 5 12

Slovenia 7 2 3 2 8 8 9

Belarus 7 1 4 2 10 9 7

Scotland 7 1 4 2 4 5 7

Moldova 7 1 2 4 3 11 5

Togo 9 6 2 1 17 6 20

Senegal 9 5 3 1 18 8 18

Zambia 9 5 1 3 11 10 16

Congo 9 3 1 5 8 11 10

Mali 9 2 2 5 11 11 8

Liberia 9 1 1 7 3 22 4

You have your group stages, the winners from each group progress whilst runner's up have a play-off (If I remember correctly) then it is into the last 16 where it becomes a knock-out tournament.

Still a pretty bold prediction, especially for one of them to reach the 3rd round :D

Uzbekistan was just a guess. :D But when i said third round i meant Quarter-finals in knock-out stages, because i was in a hurry that time and wanted to sort something out to you. Give ur predictions, u havent even joined the Fantasy Premier League. Lets see how far u go in EPL Tipping Comp. :D

Edited by Shivek

P W D L G A Pts

Kuwait 6 1 1 4 4 13 4

Italy 7 4 2 1 10 6 14

Norway 7 3 3 1 9 5 12

Slovenia 7 2 3 2 8 8 9

Belarus 7 1 4 2 10 9 7

Scotland 7 1 4 2 4 5 7

Moldova 7 1 2 4 3 11 5

Togo 9 6 2 1 17 6 20

Senegal 9 5 3 1 18 8 18

Zambia 9 5 1 3 11 10 16

Congo 9 3 1 5 8 11 10

Mali 9 2 2 5 11 11 8

Liberia 9 1 1 7 3 22 4

Uzbekistan was just a guess. :D But when i said third round i meant Quarter-finals in knock-out stages, because i was in a hurry that time and wanted to sort something out to you. Give ur predictions, u havent even joined the Fantasy Premier League. Lets see how far u go in EPL Tipping Comp. :D

Shivek, look at the League again. Davey is in our fantasy league "Davey's Mags" he is in 20th position but joined in week 2 i think :D

Right now....if Australia played England (soccer), the book'ies would be holding some big money on Australia.....

Engalnd cant score.... :D  :D

And Australia can't play

Oh oh oh....we beat England (remember).....and we will make it to this World Cup....

Where's ur fat guts mate Lampard.....? havent heard him crowing about the soccer .... :o

Right now....if Australia played England (soccer), the book'ies would be holding some big money on Australia.....

Engalnd cant score.... :D  :D

And Australia can't play

Oh oh oh....we beat England (remember).....and we will make it to this World Cup....

Where's ur fat guts mate Lampard.....? havent heard him crowing about the soccer .... :o

I don't have to..........I'm Irish