World Cup

Will Australia make the final 16  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Australia makes it to the last 16, its anybodys game....

What sport ave u in mind?

:D:D

...u must be an English poster to laugh at that, small things amuse small minds... :o

How observant of you, let me guess, did you look at "from" on my profile :D You don't say where your'e "from" on yours but it's probably Aus :D

And so, are you going to answer the question, "What sport ave u in mind" :D

This is obvioulsy a thread about ridiculous sporting predictions ( as are most of Supermouths), so I will add my couple of bahts worth.

1) Tiger Woods for World Chess champion.

2) Man U for the Super bowl

3) Emile Heskey for European Footballer of the Year

4) Bangladash to beat Australia in a cricket match. (sorry delete that one)

5) Collingwood to play in the English Premiership

I see not everyone disagrees with the boy though; some knobhead has voted yes :o:D:D

Edited by lampard10

This is obvioulsy a thread about ridiculous sporting predictions ( as are most of Supermouths), so I will add my couple of bahts worth.

1) Tiger Woods for World Chess champion.

2) Man U for the Super bowl

3) Emile Heskey for European Footballer of the Year

4) Bangladash to beat Australia in a cricket match. (sorry delete that one)

5) Collingwood to play in the English Premiership

I see not everyone disagrees with the boy though; some knobhead has voted yes :o  :D  :D

Ho ho ho Lampard..u forgot

6) That Lampard10 ever see's his toes again

7) That England wins the next World Cup :D:D

Socceroos through to World Cup play-offs

2:24 PM September 6

Australia have beaten Solomon Islands 2-1 in the second leg of their Oceania World Cup qualifying final in Honiara.

Australia won the two-leg tie 9-1 on aggregate after winning the first leg 7-0 in Sydney on Saturday.

The victory means the Socceroos advance to a two-leg play-off against the fifth-placed South American team in November for a spot in next year's World Cup finals in Germany.

Uruguay, who beat Australia four years ago in the play-off to decide the last place at the 2002 World Cup finals, are currently fifth in the South American qualification race.

Source: ABC/Reuters

I've stopped watching cricket since long so i maybe wrong here.

Isnt Australia the best cricket team and they are sure to win the World Cup. Or maybe India could win by beating Aussies. :D

Beieve it or not, he's talking about football matel :o:D

I'm seriously talking about cricket. But wasnt there a time when teams like South Africa, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Zimbabwe, etc used to play mostly in World Cup? Maybe times have changed so who are the 16 teams now?

Isnt Australia the best cricket team and they are sure to win the World Cup. Or maybe India could win by beating Aussies. :D

I'm seriously talking about cricket. But wasnt there a time when teams like South Africa, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Zimbabwe, etc used to play mostly in World Cup? Maybe times have changed so who are the 16 teams now?

No, no, no Shivek. The funny bit is that the original post was about Aus in the World Cup (Football) but no one has taken him seriously :D

No, no, no Shivek. The funny bit is that the original post was about Aus in the World Cup (Football) but no one has taken him seriously :D

Sometimes it's hard being on the same side as SS. All Aussies hope that one day we beat the no. five ranked S American side to make the last 16, but it's a difficult ask. Would England be able to do it?

Sometimes it's hard being on the same side as SS. All Aussies hope that one day we beat the no. five ranked S American side to make the last 16, but it's a difficult ask. Would England be able to do it?

We beat Argentina who are 2nd ranked South American side. So I would hope we could.

:D

Rj

We beat Argentina who are 2nd ranked South American side. So I would hope we could.

Rj

Good Luck !!!

IMO , Both Team (from argentina or england) are very well.

It is so exciting for me to watch on TV a game England against Argentina in the world Cup.

Hmmm least we wont have Maradona using his hands!!!! :o

Rj

You can't live on 1966 for ever! England lost to Australia and Denmark last time they played. The glory days may be long gone.

Rj

Good Luck !!!

It is so exciting for me to watch on TV a game England against Argentina in the world Cup.

Brit ,

Don't worry , Maradona isn't anymore .

Rj

Good Luck !!!

Brit ,

Don't worry , Maradona isn't anymore .

Hes had his stomach stapled, lost about 400 kilos, and could be on the way back. :D

You can't live on 1966 for ever!  England lost to Australia and Denmark last time they played. The glory days may be long gone.

Wow, now there is a valid claim... We lost friendlies, quick, call for the manager's head. As much as I dislike Eriksson we've only lost three competitve games under him. Brasil, France and Portugal, all of which could have gone either way, although unfrotunately for us went the wrong way.

Rj

Good Luck !!!

Hmmm least we wont have Maradona using his hands!!!! :D

No; we've got Rooney using his mouth :o

You can't live on 1966 for ever!  England lost to Australia and Denmark last time they played. The glory days may be long gone.

Wow, now there is a valid claim... We lost friendlies, quick, call for the manager's head. As much as I dislike Eriksson we've only lost three competitve games under him. Brasil, France and Portugal, all of which could have gone either way, although unfrotunately for us went the wrong way.

Well u dont win games that count either (example)...ur last last World Cup game... :o