Jump to content

Non O (Retirement Visa) Usa Citizen

Recommended Posts

Wanting to obtain Non O (Retirement Visa) for USA citizen of 66 years age. Does not have the funds in bank, but can show monthly pension - is there a honorary USA consulate (like the UK have) on Koh Samui who could notarize? or do we have to go to Bangkok to do?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You/He want a 1 year extension of stay based on retirement. There so no such thing as a retirement non-immigrant "O" visa available in Thailand. Get the notarized income affidavit from the US Embassy, American Citizens Services located in the Consulate building, in Bangkok.

Edited by InterestedObserver
Link to post
Share on other sites

Consular staff will be available to provide services as follows:

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Khon Khaen

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 Pattaya

Friday, December 17, 2010 Phuket

Thursday, January 6, 2011 Khorat

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 Pattaya

Thursday, March 10, 2011 Udorn

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 Phuket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 Pattaya

Thursday, June 9, 2011 Khon Khaen

Thursday, June 16, 2011 Phuket

Thursday, September 1, 2011 Pattaya

Thursday, September 8, 2011 Udorn

Friday, September 16, 2011 Phuket

The following consular services will be available during our outreach visits:

• Passport renewal applications

• Notarial Services and Certified Copies. This includes income affidavits for retirees in Thailand.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...