Replacing A Heady Duty Zipper

BB1955

Not Chiang Mai, but you might check out the street vendors who do sewing work for backpackers. Many of them will do the heavy duty work of repairing backpacks, and that's a similar kind of heavy zipper.

Just a thought.

mr bag fix will .

see green arrow on the map

coming from hang dong 200 yards past this gas station which is on your right you will see this mr bag fix shop on the left that was open a few days ago

if you get to doctor morgans surgery youve gone past it by 200 yards

bad dog : ) ... dave2

post-42592-0-80818400-1296821723_thumb.j

mr bag fix will .

see green arrow on the map

coming from hang dong 200 yards past this gas station which is on your right you will see this mr bag fix shop on the left that was open a few days ago

if you get to doctor morgans surgery youve gone past it by 200 yards

bad dog : ) ... dave2

thanks I ll check it out tommorow

Edited by BB1955

mr bag fix will ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Dave2,

Many thanks for the info and the map: just as our eyeballs grazed this thread, we were trying to remember where that shop was: they do heavy-duty luggage repairs, nylon tent repairs, etc., also: yes ?

best, ~o:37;

mr bag fix will ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Dave2,

Many thanks for the info and the map: just as our eyeballs grazed this thread, we were trying to remember where that shop was: they do heavy-duty luggage repairs, nylon tent repairs, etc., also: yes ?

best, ~o:37;

I dropped my carrier off and another bag I just needed stiched in one place 500 baht for the zipper replacement 200 baht to do a small stitch . I felt like I was being taken on the 200 baht part and started to walk out and they then said they would do the small work for free . So I left it . We ll see what kind of work they do . My wife says I should have parked around the corner and let her go in alone . probably would have only been 300 baht .... Im not cheep but I hate feeling abused ... Like to kiss before I get _ _ _ _ _ed