Chiang Rai Bikers

br549

a Dodgy Ducatti with some Harmonic frequency inbalance.

VF's Ninja .

and another Ninja with what looks like a wafer of a seat. whats the story behind that. Bike too comfy !?

I know nothing about Harleys but I guess thats a custom Job. That Back tyre is for show or designed to transfer some serious torque !?

VF's Ninja .

and another Ninja with what looks like a wafer of a seat. whats the story behind that. Bike too comfy !?

I know nothing about Harleys but I guess thats a custom Job. That Back tyre is for show or designed to transfer some serious torque !?

I wonder who the tail end Charlie was who was riding the unassuming black step through behind the Duke, is this your new ride Jubb :lol:

VF's Ninja .

We have both had seat modifications recently and they are both more comfy now, you'll be pleased to know.

Saddle%20%20004.jpg

VF's Ninja .

I wonder who the tail end Charlie was who was riding the unassuming black step through behind the Duke, is this your new ride Jubb :lol:

Didn't spot the step through. nah. mines white and green, not so much white at the moment. Black would be better for sure. I'll give you Tail end Charlie though ;)

VF's Ninja .

Hi Jubby and apologies to the original post but at least he can see we are friendly up here.

Bike is a factory job but produced by their custom vehicle operations CVO. As per VF has a touring seat as the other one was a soldiers delight Major AssBurn, The bitch seat was

an American Indian delight - liked to scalp.

Tyre is standard though some owners are looking at going bigger.I have put on aftermarket exhausts, rechipped and special intake.

So you are correct heap big torque.

VF's Ninja .

Didn't spot the step through. nah. mines white and green, not so much white at the moment. Black would be better for sure. I'll give you Tail end Charlie though ;)

You worry me with your tail end biz

Shouldn't need any motivation to do 100klicks on a Harley. ;)

I suspect you'll find fellow harley enthusiasts there for sure. Give it a go, and do report back

100 klicks is not an issue.

When I first moved up here 7-8 years ago I was in CR every few days to a week so I decided to pace myself.

In the sticks we move and think very slowly

I suspect you'll find fellow harley enthusiasts there for sure. Give it a go, and do report back

When I first moved up here 7-8 years ago I was in CR every few days to a week so I decided to pace myself.

Yeah, I'm in the sticks too. only 50k's out but I know what you mean. It just got a bit slower as they've pulled my internet service this morning (3bb) with zero notice. they didnt know how to tell us apparently.

So its no more Youtube videos from me for a while which will cheer a few people no end. :D

I always like reading this forum thread, it's like being transported to an alternate universe.

VF's Ninja .

You worry me with your tail end biz

Yeah, I'm in the sticks too. only 50k's out but I know what you mean. It just got a bit slower as they've pulled my internet service this morning (3bb) with zero notice. they didnt know how to tell us apparently.

So its no more Youtube videos from me for a while which will cheer a few people no end. :D

Jubb,

I hope you explained fully and carefully to your ISP that those sites you have been looking at in the early hours are strictly for research purposes for and behalf of the farang community in CR before they pulled your service :annoyed:

Hey

bsacbob,

As a former Diver I suspect you must mean the 'Watersports' Websites.

Everyone knows that the other regular stuff is not available in Thailand B)

This may be my last post on this thread too, the Guy wants his dongle back.

Seriously though, it couldn't come at a worse moment, I'm trying to communicate with a troll at the moment about selling the phantom in the classified section. :(

VF's Ninja .

Hey nothing wrong with the Ducati...the rider my have a slight imbalance problem....could be Rai'itis..not sure :D

VF's Ninja .

Hi Jubby and apologies to the original post but at least he can see we are friendly up here.

Bike is a factory job but produced by their custom vehicle operations CVO. As per VF has a touring seat as the other one was a soldiers delight Major AssBurn, The bitch seat was

an American Indian delight - liked to scalp.

Tyre is standard though some owners are looking at going bigger.I have put on aftermarket exhausts, rechipped and special intake.

So you are correct heap big torque.

It's a beauty Raylo and I have to admit, that though I may have the louder intake roar, your exhaust note shames the Ducati for all out thump. :D :jap:

Edited by Garry

.HI GUYS

it seems were getting off track of my original post . I was just informed that my G/F will joining me in Chiang Rai by bus Friday. I guess that means that I'll be in Chiang Rai area for at least 10 plus days .

Kandaham , I received your email and will keep you updated Thanks again . Maybe next weekend we could plan a BBq . I would love to meet you guys in the little village of Chiang Rai .

I will leave tomorrow (Monday) for a previous comitment in Phitsanulok and then a long ride to Chiang Rai on Tuesday. Not sure where to stay for a week or so but I'm sure it will work out .

Mike

Don't sweat the "where to stay" thing. Lots of options.

Ten days isn't too long here. It will be difficult to leave when it is time.

As for those "other" guys hijacking your thread? I dunno what to say. They did that with one other thread, a long time ago. I can't believe they are up to their old tricks again. Forum etiquette is usually followed to a "T" on the ol' CR forum. Don't fret. Our iron fisted mod will be along shortly and straighten those guy out.

FYI Jubby. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/17-internet-computers-communication-technology/

C35B :wai:

Hi Guys ,

Monday 7th . Left Mahasarakham early this morning and now in my hotel I Phitsanluk .A lettle more than 7 hr ride with only 1 fuel stop and 1 Pepsi and smoke break . Boring ride rtill you reach Chum Phae , then the fun begins , I've done the Rt 12 Chumphae lomsak a a few times .It's some of the best riding I've done . The 3 KM down hill with all twistys is amazing just before you reach Lom Sax .

From Lom Sax to Phitsanubon was my first time , about 135km . I was ok, a few good rides but doesn't compare with the 100km Chum Phae ride IMHO .Phitsanulok is much lager a town then I thought and you can get lost very easy . Tomorrow AM I will head for the tiny village of Chiang Rai.

Philnz....thanks for the heads uo on Rt 11

Villagefarang....Chiang Kham is what I was planning on my return anyway . I didn't know

Know about Rt.1148 to Nan and I think thats a good idea . Isn't Nan

were the Duang beetle festevile is every year ?

Jubby...........With your last UTUBE video with Junior Sample is right on, you da

man

My ass is sore, shoulders hurting and balls swollen. I see across the soi from my room a massage parlor , Sweet looking little things in the window . Maybe time for a short time to heaven.

Mike

man

Here is a route if you have the time and the balls for it, after those sweet little things get through with you. ;)

My Map

It is too bad that 11 is a mess around Uttaradit because 103 through the forest is a nice little road.

How the hell do you find some of those routes / roads?

Here is a route if you have the time and the balls for it, after those sweet little things get through with you. ;)

My Map

It is too bad that 11 is a mess around Uttaradit because 103 through the forest is a nice little road.

You just get into whatever Kandahar has been into lately, and then just follow that cow. :Dave:

(A little cross thread referencing.)

My Map

You just get into whatever Kandahar has been into lately, and then just follow that cow. :Dave:

(A little cross thread referencing.)

I've been into hanging steel and Smartwood lately. The wife's little shop is almost finished. She should have her shop-warming party in the next few weeks, after she gets a little more stock in. However, I do stop and take a break here on the computer sometimes and escape into another little world just to re-set my thinking pattern. That usually lasts just long enough to smoke a cigarette (tobacco) and then, back to work.

But, as for that cow, I have never seen anything like it. Eats and swings its tail, eats and swings its tail............................

I had a problem priming some steel once.

It was a hot day and I probably worked longer than I should have.

I drove back to where I was staying and decided to wash the car.

The next morning I came out and saw I missed quite a bit of it with the wash cloth.

Greeeeat paint man, greeeat paint... :lol:

Just a test to see if I'm still offline.

I guess I'm still offline B)

Second attempt at replying:

This is one of my favourite songs (I do have a few)of all time. I can relate to the lyrics.

Do prefer the version by Echo & the Bunnyment but either suffices.

Sorry to hear you are still offline. Do so enjoy your wit.

One of the millions of victims of Telecoms Deregulation worldwide.

Before dereg we had 1-2 days response to resolution for residential customers. Sometimes it was fixed before we complained. Now??

WHo knows?? They dont and we dont!

Whoops hijacked thread.