Taxi Suvanabhumi To Lahansai (In Buriram)

colmx

Hi All

I will arrive from HK into Bkk at 22.50 on April 10th...

Instead of staying in Bkk overnight and then travelling on by bus to Lahansai (in Buriram) I was thinking of gettig a taxi directly there from the airport...

Does anyone have any idea of the cost of a taxi from Suvanabhumi to Lanahsai?

I'm not looking to save money on the trip... just looking to save time... and have more time to play Songkran on my arrival :-0

Its around 80Km from Arranyaprathet if thats makes teh geography any easier!

Yhanks in Advance!

i take taxi from the airport all time to surin and pay from 4-4500 the meter say 3900 but i always make a price in the counter at airport so he will stop for a smoke and a bite on the way but if u know how many km to there just think 10 baht for 1 km then u have the price

Edited by lilleper

• 2 weeks later...

try to check with these guys.

I use them frequently and always happy.

[email protected]

Hi Bangkok2008

They have quoted 5000B for the Taxi to Lahansai

I think i can do better with a meter taxi than that

Anybody else have any other suggestions?

100 baht cheaper: Airport Limo :)

The metered taxis have a fixed price for upcountry trip in the car. I found a copy here.

I don't know if it is updated. The distance from airport to Buriram is 380 km. The list does not contain Buriram, but if you look at the prices and distances in the list, an estimated price at 4.000 baht seems likely. Thus 4.900 for a limo ready to go seems comprehensive to me.

Also you will not need to maybe negotiate price, and the driver will know the precise destination.

i take taxi from the airport all time to surin and pay from 4-4500 the meter say 3900 but i always make a price in the counter at airport so he will stop for a smoke and a bite on the way but if u know how many km to there just think 10 baht for 1 km then u have the price

That's about right, B4-4500 to Surin....more than likely less to Buriram. Best manner possible at Swampy, is to go directly to the "public taxi" counter outside of the arrivals section. A reasonable value still.......for the distance.