Car Parking

trashy

I only used the long term car park once and vowed never to do it again, it's a fair way from the terminals and the shuttle bus to the airport is not dedicated for the car park but you have to use a bus that the people who work at the airport use, the long term car park is one one the stops. Getting back to the car park was nightmare, there was no information available and, as I recall, I had to change buses. My experience was a couple of years ago, so it may have got better.

Noting the prices on the link helpfully supplied by "yermanee" there isn't too much of a difference in the daily rates between the on-site and long term car parks, so in the unlikely event I needed to leave my car there I would probably plump for the on-site car park.

I only used the long term car park once and vowed never to do it again, it's a fair way from the terminals and the shuttle bus to the airport is not dedicated for the car park but you have to use a bus that the people who work at the airport use, the long term car park is one one the stops. Getting back to the car park was nightmare, there was no information available and, as I recall, I had to change buses. My experience was a couple of years ago, so it may have got better.

Noting the prices on the link helpfully supplied by "yermanee" there isn't too much of a difference in the daily rates between the on-site and long term car parks, so in the unlikely event I needed to leave my car there I would probably plump for the on-site car park.

Thanks,

What's not clear on the airport's website, is that officially ( :whistling: ) there's a 21 days maximum in place.

Like everything here, bakshish helps to avoid this.

yermanee

p.s. I tried the long term car park once in the rainy season. Like you said NEVER again!!!

Are there any hotels around the airport that offer a park and ride service? Most of the large airport hotels at home supplement their income by selling parking spaces and they take you to and from the airport with the hotel guests.

Are there any hotels around the airport that offer a park and ride service? Most of the large airport hotels at home supplement their income by selling parking spaces and they take you to and from the airport with the hotel guests.

That would be an interesting idea.