Buy A Toyota Fortuner

Hi,

I'm going to Thailand and going to buy a Toyota Fortuner. But I don't know yet which toyota's dealer should I go.

My wife said normally they should give some discount but where and how much?

You guys who already bought the fortuner , can you give me some advice?

Where did you buy and did you get any discount?

Thanks in advance

I think you are more likely to get it cheaper in the sticks than Pattaya or Bangkok, as when i bought my Isuzu D-Max 4 cab it was cheaper in Buriram than Pattaya, exactly the same spec, also had 2 baht of gold free with the purchase, worth shopping around.

I was looking at a new fortuner a couple of weeks ago, nice bit of kit, the one i was looking at, had all leather all the bits for a just over a million baht, as i am thinking of buying one this year. be 25 gran in the uk.

As someone already mentioned, there's a long waiting list (especially for the diesel version) to get a Fortuner, so there’s really no need for Toyota to offer any real discounts.

While you probably can’t get anything knocked off the price, you should be able to get at least 30,000 baht worth of extras. I got the insurance, windscreen film, registration cost and some other extras free of charge when I bought the car. I think it all added up to about 35,000 baht.

I bought mine in Chanthaburi, but also checked in both Bangkok and Pattaya. The Pattaya dealership wasn’t too keen on offering anything at all. Oh well, he missed out on his commission :o

Thanks all for advices.

My wife called Toyota Thonburi , the seller also offered only 5,000 baht too but we can have the car in about 2 months.

Did you have to wait longer?

Are you satisfy with the Fortuner as well?

What about the insurance , how much for that?

Cheers

I have the manual Diesel and am very happy with it.

It drives very well, has a lot of power and is very sturdy.

I paid about 25,000 Baht for top of the range insurance. Be very wary of cheap insurances as they do not give adequate cover.

I pre-ordered mine and got the 1st to arrive in Korat. 2 months seems pretty fast especially if you are getting the Diesel model.

Enjoy, when it arrives. :o .

Hi,

I'm going to Thailand and going to buy a Toyota Fortuner. But I don't know yet which toyota's dealer should I go.

My wife said normally they should give some discount but where and how much?

You guys who already bought the fortuner , can you give me some advice?

Where did you buy and did you get any discount?

Thanks in advance

No but you can pay extra if you don't want to wait for the 3 month delivery. When a car is hot, there are no discounts, only bribes for faster delivery.