Rumours About Bbc Coming Back

Wellington

Please be informed that we still do not have a plan to broadcast BBC Entertainment and Rugby for the time being. Once it becomes available, we will officially announce it.

Thank you for your kindness and continued support. Write us again whenever we can be of further help to you. Please contact us at 02-7252525 or [email protected]

Reply to query today

Self explanatory.

On the local cable channel there has always been a fair amount of rugby shown on Australia Network but I fear this year will not be the same especially for the World Cup. Astro could be the best bet as they have been showing 6 Nations, I saw it on cable, but will they be showing the World Cup which would be great to know in advance as then I might consider getting a satellite dish.

don't see what all the fuss is about

i have Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 ... all the BBC Channels, ITV, Channel 5 , Channel 4 , Film 4 , Euro Sport .... and its free.

all you need is an internet line of 5mb plus, and a cable to connect your TV to your laptop and away you go

Where can you get a 5Mb plus internet connection-I have TOT and the max that they will provide in my area due to local line problems is 3mbish

also

if 5Mb available, what site gets SKY1,2,3, BBC, ITV, Channel 5 etc etc?

Thanks

i have Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 ... all the BBC Channels, ITV, Channel 5 , Channel 4 , Film 4 , Euro Sport .... and its free.

all you need is an internet line of 5mb plus, and a cable to connect your TV to your laptop and away you go

Where can you get a 5Mb plus internet connection-I have TOT and the max that they will provide in my area due to local line problems is 3mbish

also

if 5Mb available, what site gets SKY1,2,3, BBC, ITV, Channel 5 etc etc?

Thanks

google Hacked Cable TV , it might stream fine on 3mb..... you can chose between UK TV, American TV, Sports ( where Eurosport and Skysports is )

cheers

Yeah .... right. Spoken like a true urbanite :rolleyes:

Yeah .... right. Spoken like a true urbanite :rolleyes:

:D Boater can you repeat your post on the Samui forum......this would be of interest to a few people I reckon....;)