People Coughing All Over You

JimmyTheMook

How do you deal / react to it ?

:annoyed: Standing on line somewhere and some gum-ball behind you is spraying the back of your neck with wet nasty vapors

:blink: Standing in an elevator and some cheese whiz is coughing all over the place with an open mouth

:bah: Walking past an idiot who blatantly coughs right into your face

I just say "Kopkoonkrap , hakun , dankashun , merci "or whatever with an intense stare , all I get is a vacant stare , they do not have a clue about covering thier mouth or that the spray travels up to 30 feet(10 metres) infecting all within range . I started carrying kleenex in my pocket so that when this happened I could make a farcical affair of presenting the offender with one and miming how it should be used , in one 7/11 they started to call me Mr Bean , yes , there are times it happens that often .

The latest method for prevention of spreading germs is to cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm .

they do not have a clue about covering thier mouth

Correct, splattering the face of the person next to you with your saliva doesn't seem to be a bad etiquette over here.....as long as you are on the receiving end....:lol: