Who Do You Look Like?

fredtitmus

The other night i met my tgf's friend for the 1st time she was back from a year in the uk,my tgf asked her what she thought of me while i was in the toilet and she said i looked like Frank Lampard(Chelsea football player).Later my tgf told me. and i thought that was a nice compliment(although i dont think i look like him).But my tgf brings me straight back down to earth by calling me Mr bean though im not sure its because she thinks i look like him or i act like a total baffoon at times.

Who does your girlfriend/ friends think that you look like?

What you look like and what you act like are two entirely different things. Some people get more attractive the longer you know them and some become the opposite. I've known long time loving couples who totally don't see the physical faults of their partner and only see the beauty. By contrast I've seen very attractive couples who don't see the beauty in their partner. I've mentioned "old, fat and ugly" people before, and I don't mean just their physical appearance. I mean their whole nasty personality. They are just unpleasant people to be around. But contrast that with fat people who are interesting, energetic and positive, and you see an inner beauty that initial, outward appearances don't show.

When I met my wife 10 yrs ago she said I looked like D. Beckham... After years of marriage, a mortgage and a kid I think i look like .. I'm stuffed !!!!

Last time I was checking my weight, I told my gf I may getting slightly overweight.

She looked at me, she repeat "slightly ?" and she laughed.

But I think there is a plot here, as she already made up her mind on our relation, the less attractive I become to other woman, the better it is.

Who looks like pub topic? :D

I was once told I looked a bit like Gary Stretch the boxer. Fairly pleased with that until " A Gary Stretch who's let himself go to seed a fair bit " was added by another kind soul.

Edited by mca

I just look like l am cuddly, well the mrs told me that.:ermm:

Had to laugh, bought some cement the other day, served by two young ' ladies ', they said how old are you, l told them, they said wow, you look like you can still bang bang :huh:, l said yes and laughed, wishing l was single again. :D

What you look like and what you act like are two entirely different things. Some people get more attractive the longer you know them and some become the opposite. I've known long time loving couples who totally don't see the physical faults of their partner and only see the beauty. By contrast I've seen very attractive couples who don't see the beauty in their partner. I've mentioned "old, fat and ugly" people before, and I don't mean just their physical appearance. I mean their whole nasty personality. They are just unpleasant people to be around. But contrast that with fat people who are interesting, energetic and positive, and you see an inner beauty that initial, outward appearances don't show.

Steady on ian!!! this was meant to be a fun topic where we can take the piss out of ourselves instead of the usual tit for tat nonsense that goes on and to find out what we all look like.the topic was WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE? meaning which famous person have you been told you look like,i totally understand what your saying but you must understand this is not a serios topic.

Steady on ian!!! this was meant to be a fun topic where we can take the piss out of ourselves instead of the usual tit for tat nonsense that goes on and to find out what we all look like.the topic was WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE? meaning which famous person have you been told you look like,i totally understand what your saying but you must understand this is not a serios topic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm NOT posting ANOTHER photo of myself. There's already too many of them posted all over Chiang Mai by some unkown stranger. A little research will find them. I have no idea who I look like. I'm totally bald with a white beard. Draw your own conclusions. I don't pay much attention to celebrities at any time so I wouldn't recognize anyone in any case. :D

And, I agree, this is supposed to be a humorous thread. But then, I consider ALL topics on thaivisa to be humorous and frivolous. :D