Who Do You Look Like?

fredtitmus

What you look like and what you act like are two entirely different things. Some people get more attractive the longer you know them and some become the opposite. I've known long time loving couples who totally don't see the physical faults of their partner and only see the beauty. By contrast I've seen very attractive couples who don't see the beauty in their partner. I've mentioned "old, fat and ugly" people before, and I don't mean just their physical appearance. I mean their whole nasty personality. They are just unpleasant people to be around. But contrast that with fat people who are interesting, energetic and positive, and you see an inner beauty that initial, outward appearances don't show.

Steady on ian!!! this was meant to be a fun topic where we can take the piss out of ourselves instead of the usual tit for tat nonsense that goes on and to find out what we all look like.the topic was WHO DO YOU LOOK LIKE? meaning which famous person have you been told you look like,i totally understand what your saying but you must understand this is not a serios topic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm NOT posting ANOTHER photo of myself. There's already too many of them posted all over Chiang Mai by some unkown stranger. A little research will find them. I have no idea who I look like. I'm totally bald with a white beard. Draw your own conclusions. I don't pay much attention to celebrities at any time so I wouldn't recognize anyone in any case. :D

And, I agree, this is supposed to be a humorous thread. But then, I consider ALL topics on thaivisa to be humorous and frivolous. :D

bald with white beard? you dont constantly tell people about your navy exploits do you? uncle albert?(only fools and horses)